Sslip is 8 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Sslip for being 8 months smoke free.

Well done on having such a strong base set up for the a smoke free rest of our life. 2/3rds of the way to that first year of freedom. So you know the routine you need to do something special to reward yourself. Thanks for sharing this journey with us and all the support you give around the boards, although maybe you could give a little less support to Team Sticks in the CoS ;) . Such and awesome job.

eight.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

WHOOP WHOOP.... Congrats on 8 months smoke free Slippy.. you are doing a fantastic job with your own quit and helping others secure theirs too.. So thankful to be sharing this road with you ? Keep up the great work ..

Oh and almost forgot.. I made you a cake but as I'm a wee bit under the weather...... I made it purple to cheer me up..

You're  welcome?? ?

20180909_133224.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Great job Sslip! You've achieved eight months of smoke free life by battling hard against this addiction. And, all the while you've been helping others do the same!

Take a little time to reward yourself for being two-thirds of the way to that Lido Deck :) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all for your support. These monthly milestones are still important to me, as an opportunity to reflect on progress. There are ups and downs, but this month has definitely been the easiest to date. Long may that continue. 

• Like 7

Slippidy doo dah...Congratulations my friend...

8 months, Woo Hoo!!!

that's 8 months of super awesome, healthy you. Thank you for the camaraderie and cheers you distribute on QT, and the competitive yet not aggressive spirit on C&S. You know how to play with grace my friend, and that seems to be a lost art these days, Just ask Ms. Osaka (US Open 2018 Champ) So Cheers to you and your spirit my friend. Wishing you many more quitversaries to come...see you on the playground :D

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Hi Sslip, Congrats! I'm  hanging around here only for a short period of time yet, but felt at home almost immediately. Your friendly comments and support have meant a lot so far, thanks! Well done on your eight months, I will definitely follow you there. Can you tell me about the view? :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/10/2018 at 10:19 AM, My life, my recovery said:

Hi Sslip, Congrats! I'm  hanging around here only for a short period of time yet, but felt at home almost immediately. Your friendly comments and support have meant a lot so far, thanks! Well done on your eight months, I will definitely follow you there. Can you tell me about the view? :D

My Life, the view is great! I committed early on in my quit to a fairly expensive trip of a lifetime on the basis the money I wasn't spending on smoking. Once I spent the money, I couldn't then go and spend it again.

And here is the view I'm looking forward to at the back end of next month. I can't wait!

file.jpg

But more than that I look around the friends I have made here and I am thankful to be on this journey with them. The more you put in here the more you get out of it and it is a true pleasure to see them doing well.

So the view is good, climb on up. :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1