September Roll Call

notsmokinjo

Gday

yep... still here. Closer than the wallpaper.

born in September. 

Have lots of friends who were born on my birth date.

We share a secret worry!

Were our parents planning a pregnancy?

Or were they drunk in that festive time?

Chris

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

Gday

yep... still here. Closer than the wallpaper.

born in September. 

Have lots of friends who were born on my birth date.

We share a secret worry!

Were our parents planning a pregnancy?

Or were they drunk in that festive time?

Chris

See, told ya all the cool kids are born in September!

• Like 2

ummmmm....November spawn are St. Valentine's responsibility, @notsmokinjo...right ?

December babies are Ides of March.

and in my (not so) humble opinion,

it is always freezing in the UK, in March certainly,

always good for a shag under an avalanche of duvet.

Spoiler

November has cool kids

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

Well I`m the 2nd child and I was born on Jan. 24th in the USA  Midwest. Don`t think I was planned. Doubt they were thinking about adding me to be a brother to my now deceased older brother. In fact, Mom was hoping so much for a girl that it took them 3 days to name me. The drunk part probably was a factor. Oh well, as Merle would say "That`s The Way Love Goes".

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, garry mhudson said:

Well I`m the 2nd child and I was born on Jan. 24th in the USA  Midwest. Don`t think I was planned. Doubt they were thinking about adding me to be a brother to my now deceased older brother. In fact, Mom was hoping so much for a girl that it took them 3 days to name me. The drunk part probably was a factor. Oh well, as Merle would say "That`s The Way Love Goes".

Hey Garry! We are all special in our own way because we are who we are. Whether we were planned or not ..... who really knows? I don't know if I was or not either. I'm a June baby and sandwiched between twin sisters and a baby brother so I was kind of in no man's land as a kid. You know, that kid in the middle? Never cared much about that because I was OK with who I was and embraced life with as many others outside my family circle as I could. Glad to know you as a non smoker and I am happy you are here with the rest of us winners :) 

• Like 5

Dunno Garry but you could be an Easter Baby, of it was an April easter :D ... I'm the eldest of 4 and while a baby was planned apparently it wasn't meant to be me if you ask my mum... must have just snuck in there on the sly... my bro was meant to be the first...hahaha. 

• Haha 1