Wow ! is this possible (lol)

Christa326

Hi all,

For those who read my first post (if you're here and want to know more i will post again lol) shortness of breath - i would say 80% gone! and breathing SO much better!

10 days quit, is this even possible or is this my anxiety playing trick on me? haha...either way i will take it!!!

• Like 12

Yes, of course, it's possible.  The benefits are real.

Physical activity helps in the quit process.  I took up running (well sort of shuffling while dying) to measure gains and the endorphins helped to negate some of the withdrawal symptoms. Highly recommend some sort of physical activity - walks, runs, gym, video - whatever works for you.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, d2e8b8 said:

Yes, of course, it's possible.  The benefits are real.

Physical activity helps in the quit process.  I took up running (well sort of shuffling while dying) to measure gains and the endorphins helped to negate some of the withdrawal symptoms. Highly recommend some sort of physical activity - walks, runs, gym, video - whatever works for you.

Hi There-

believe it or not, i worked out as a smoker too, (i still am, granted i have had my bouts of falling off the fitness train haha) I would have a smoke before and after the gym. ? so SAD! Now, I work out at home, it saves a lot of money!

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Christa326 said:

and breathing SO much better!

10 days quit, is this even possible or is this my anxiety playing trick on me? 

Breathing is better and the anxiety associated with nicotine addiction is evaporating.

Yay you.  Protect this beautiful quit of yours.

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, Christa326 said:

Hi There-

believe it or not, i worked out as a smoker too, (i still am, granted i have had my bouts of falling off the fitness train haha) I would have a smoke before and after the gym. ? so SAD! Now, I work out at home, it saves a lot of money!

I used to do it too ... smoke before and after .... 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Christa326 said:

For those who read my first post (if you're here and want to know more i will post again lol) shortness of breath - i would say 80% gone! and breathing SO much better!

The benefits begin immediately and accumulate over time.  Trust the process and the process will reward you many times over.

Congratulations Christa.  Enjoy reaping the rewards of quitting.

• Like 5