Wednesday 22nd August 2018

Whispers

Good Morning NOPEsters. Today is looking a bit grey and bruised but it will be a fine day...today is Be A Angel day and all about paying it forward and giving thanks because you never really know when something small and seemingly insignificant that you do changes someone elses life for the better, forever. So even if all you can muster on the kindness scale today is to smile at a stranger, just think that may be the only smile they get for the day or the week even and that little bit of human warmth could be a turning point in their life.

So, if your out there reading this and wondering could I quit... of course you can, you are an amazingly strong and powerful person who deserves the confidence, health, and self respect that comes from being smoke free... all you have to do is say NOPE, not on puff ever... make that promise to yourself, just for today, then tomorrow make the promise again. I quit smoking every 24 hours... and just for one day i NOPE... and it has been nearly 9 months since I have had a smoke, but all I care about is today. Do yourself a favour, jump on the Quit Train.

So Cas say's nope... and the nicodemon is banished:

MinorForkedFirebelliedtoad.gif

NOPE... not today, not tomorrow, not ever, forever!

Topic of the day:  Movies you can watch more than once.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 9