Tammy is 2 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Tammy for being smoke free for 2 months!!

Well done Tammy!!!! What a great quit you have started. You have worked so well to protect and grow it. its also great to see you so active around the boards and thank you for al the support you offer everyone else. It really is our pleasure to be sharing this journey with you. So rewards are important. Make sure you do something to celebrate today and definately do something to spoil yourself because you certainly deserve it.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all of you.

For the constant support and the incessant competitive spirit on Chicks and Sticks, for the articles that somehow have come at the right time when I was grappling with a question regarding my quit.

I intend to celebrate by renewing my commitment to myself, as a reminder that times will continue to be tough, but picking up a cigarette won't help solve problems ever.

Thank you!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Yaaaa....Tammy....

I can see you smashed this 2 months...well done our little chick....keep going !!!!

l3q2PZSVUUEsajBIY.gif

Lol, not so sure about little Doreen, but thank you :)

1 minute ago, Joe7 said:

Congratulations Tammy. Two months is so significant. Well done.

Thanks a bunch Joe :)

• Like 1

9 hours ago, johnny5 said:

Fantastic job, Tammy!  You are doing great in your quit and are doing great things here to support others too.  I hope you celebrate big today. :)

Thanks Johnny, still taking it one day at a time, without getting too carried away

7 hours ago, garry mhudson said:

Wonderful milestone Tammy! You can get this monkey off your back! Nothing against monkeys, just an old expression. Best wishes and keep up the great quit.

Lol, yes I have nothing against them too, but need to err on the side of caution and ensure the monkey is up the tree also before I can celebrate :)

Thank you Gary! 

• Like 1

On 8/20/2018 at 5:33 AM, Tammy said:

I intend to celebrate by renewing my commitment to myself, as a reminder that times will continue to be tough, but picking up a cigarette won't help solve problems ever.

No better way to celebrate newfound freedom than taking steps to ensure that it endures.

Congratulations Tammy.  You're doing great.

• Thanks 1