Wednesday 15th August 2018

Cbdave

Good Morning Nopers.... today is India's Independence Day... so a very special wishes for a wonderful day to our lovely @Tammy ... and on this special day we should all say thank you to India for the wonderful gift of their cuisine, yoga, the pentium processor, the usb and the number (concept of) zero. Did you know that India was the first place in the world that diamonds were found and mined? Did you know the colours on the Indian flag have specific meanings?.. The orangy yellow (Saffron) stands for courage and sacrifice, the white stands for truth, purity & peace, the green stands for faith, fertitlity/prosperity & growth and the blue wheel in the centre is called the Ashok Chakra (wheel of virtue) and has 24 spokes, one for each hour of the day and it stand for perpetuity, moving forward, growth and righteousness... how cool is that?

Indian-Independence.jpg

NOPE ...  because I've been reading Gandhi and I know I have the perseverance to keep my commitment to a better life.

Strength does not come from physical capacity, it comes from indomitable will - Gandhi 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3