Mei is 2 Years Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @mei for being 1 2 years smoke free!

Well done on achieving one year 2 years of freedom from smoking and nicotine. This is an awesome achievement and you have have earnt the special Lido Deck recliner. So make sure you do something super special to celebrate and reward yourself for all the work you put in to make it through the first year to the end of the 2nd year of your smoke free life. Now sit back and let us help celebrate.

giphy.gif

Edited by notsmokinjo
I only did a 1 year celebration not 2... sorry Mei... that's why others below may have first year welcomes to the lido deck.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hi mei, congratulations on another full year quit! I'm super happy for you and I hope you do or buy something just for yourself today. :) Hopefully you'll pop in and give us an update to what you've been up to in your awesome smoke free life :)

26559783-2-years-anniversary-retro-golde

• Thanks 1

had to check in on my 2 years of smoke free living. i cannot believe its 2 years. I cannot say I don't think about cigarettes anymore. Only because my SO still smokes.

For all those struggling it does get easier. 2 years flew by. When I do get a small urge it lasts about as long as it takes to say "Are You A Dumbass or what" then the urge is gone.

Jillar, My son is 1 week shy of his 2 years also. I knew you would ask. Life is so much better. I have not had a cough or cold since after about 4 weeks of quitting. That in its self has made it all worth it. Newbies-You can do this. Stay Strong!! Stay very close to this site and all the  people here. Without them I would not be quit today!! That I can Guarantee!!!!                                                STAY STRONG!!!!!!!  Thank You for the Congrats!!  Appreciated!!! Might not come back for a while but rest assured it's a big ol' fat 

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  NOPE  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from MEI

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2