Doreensfree is 5 Years Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Doreensfree for being wonderfully smoke free for 5 years.

Well done for achieving everything you have despite the hurdles and hard ships you have faced, you are an inspiration to us all. Thank you for everything you do on the train for everyone, your support, your laughter, your threats of punishment with fry pans, keeping us honest and well behaved little quitters. You are the light guiding many of us to freedom, the sage words of wisdom to keep us on our course and the warmth and care to ease the harshness like a balm to the soul. So to a wonderful woman who gives and gives to everyone sit back, relax, put up those webbed toady feet and enjoy the pink gin Reci has set up on tap for your anniversary. As you always tell us, make sure you reward yourself because my dear if anyone deserves a reward it is you.

2ff566.jpg

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Hey chook... thanks for keeping me on the straight an narrow, thanks for always having the right words to say, thanks for making me laugh so much that have to cross me legs to protect me pants and thanks for making my quit journey easier than it would be without you. Reci said it yesterday, your the heart and soul of this place. I said it this morning in the NOPE, your a light in the darkness. What you really are is an inspiration because despite everything life throws at you, you choose to make give your time, patience, understanding and support to people scattered from one end of the earth to the other simply because we share an addiction and you can help us move forward by being there to guide our way.

So of course Congratulations for your wonderful 5 year quit, but also congratulations for being the amazing, wonderful person you are with a heart so big there is always room for the next newbie aboard.

So... I organised 1 hot babe for each year of your quit.

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Doreen, huge congratulations on your 5 year anniversary. I hope today you celebrate well and have the best possible time, you truly deserve it. Thank you for the care and friendship you show all here. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow! You've reached the 5 Year Club - congratulations Doreen. So happy for you that you decided to quit and have stayed smoke free for 5 years now. The fact that you have helped so many others, including myself, along the way is a testament to your true character. Thank you for all you do here Doreen :)

Now, go pamper yourself for the day :)

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

So proud and happy for you, dear friend.  You are the heart and soul of this board. You are a full time caregiver not only at home but also on the QT.  Hope you can fit in something special just for you!

image.png.c93e190a0bba8a25f6342d70752eb2a6.png

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations dear one !  Five years of Freedom !  and five years of your great company and support for all of us !

Thank you for all you do, Doreen, and I hope you celebrate wildly !  You are the best.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

5 years...1825 days...43800 hours...2,628,000 minutes...157,680,000 seconds

All saying Nope consistently.

A magnanimous feat, @Doreensfree

Huge congratulations on this wonderful, wonderful achievement. And a heartfelt thank you for all you do on QT, and for all the support you've provided over the years.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Tada! A great reason for a celebration.

kalbud.gif

Thanks for your kindness, encouragement, and the helpful hand you offer to all who need it. 

It’s all about you today Doreen. Do something nice for yourself. ?

Edited by BKP
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Huge congratulations on your five years quit Doreen, I echo the others in how lucky we are to have you still here paying it forward in spite of everything you have going on. You are an inspiration to so many. I can't thank you enough for welcoming us all in and supporting us be it with awesome advice or great humor. Your posts are one of the first I look for when I log in each morning.

I hope you celebrate your awesomeness today and do something just for yourself :)

good-day-027.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Congrats, Doreensfree, on reaching the 5 year milestone! So happy to meet you and take advantage of your wisdom (and your sense of humor!) here on the QTrain! Cheers to you and KTQ!

image.png

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

You are all very kind !!!....and I am deeply touched by all your kind words...

This scouser loves you all.....

I can rely on you guys to cheer me up when the going gets tough...

I am working on my speech ...but as you all know ...I'm very shy...

3scDCQW9BfCTQiJsiz.gif

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

Doreen.  Doorbell.  Horny Toad.  An awesome chick by any name.

I'm trying to figure out a way to express my affection for Doreen without sharing far too much information and making everybody else uncomfortable...

Loyal friend.  Tireless mentor.  A kind and caring soul who is always there with an outstretched hand and a positive word for those in need.  And a helluva lot of fun on top of all that.  What more can you ask for?  Among the many reason I'm glad I joined the Quit Train, right at the top of the list is that it gave me an opportunity to meet one of the most special people I've ever had the pleasure of knowing.

Congratulations on a hall of fame caliber quit and thank you for everything you do here.  Stay awesome Doreen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2