brand.new.ela is 9 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @brand.new.ela for being smoke free for 9 months

Well done Ela, you are now a 75%er and 3/4ers of the way to the end of your first year of freedom. Its great to see your success and wonderful the support you give to others around the boards. So 9 months, last of the single figures in the first year, better celebrate well. Make sure you do something significant to treat yourself for all the effort you have put in to be this far quit.

confeti.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Thank you, Jo, for the celebratory thread! Nine months, it seems so unreal. I’ve been feeling blue in the last days so it’s a wonderful reminder that I don’t fully suck ? 

When I look at this quit it’s so different from all the previous ones. First, the trigger to quit was completely trivial: I got perfume that you couldn’t smell on me, got angry and decided to stop. If I heard such a story I’d give that person a couple of days maximum. And here I am nine months later. In the meantime I had to change my job, move to another country, I discovered how nice sport and exercise is, lost 8 kilo and yesterday I enrolled to art classes. Unbelievable. I was lucky to have the first week relatively easy, afterwards I found qsmb. It gives a lot at least to read, and the fact that you’re not alone is a tremendous help too. Thank you, all of you, for being here, sharing your stories and giving a kick in the ass when necessary! 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Ela ... you don't suck at all... you are a fantastic support to all your fellow quitters, you have kept your quit through some huge life changes and now your reaping the rewards. Art classes sound like an awesome way to spend your money that you aren't wasting on smokes. You are a wonderful smoke free DIVA... time to be loud and proud about it... so very happy to be on this journey with you knowing I have you in my corner because you, ya silly chook, are anything but sucky!

9.gif?format=300w

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Ela ... you don't suck at all... you are a fantastic support to all your fellow quitters, you have kept your quit through some huge life changes and now your reaping the rewards. Art classes sound like an awesome way to spend your money that you aren't wasting on smokes. You are a wonderful smoke free DIVA... time to be loud and proud about it... so very happy to be on this journey with you knowing I have you in my corner because you, ya silly chook, are anything but sucky!

9.gif?format=300w

I literally cried now. Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Another awesome Ela milestone! Great work on 9 months quit and huge congratulations. It is great to be following behind you.

You have accomplished more in these last nine months than most people will in several years.

Continue being absolutely fantastic!

• Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Another awesome Ela milestone! Great work on 9 months quit and huge congratulations. It is great to be following behind you.

You have accomplished more in these last nine months than most people will in several years.

Continue being absolutely fantastic!

Thank you for your beautiful message! This is what’s wonderful about you and the whole community 

• Thanks 1