What Makes You Happy

notsmokinjo

So August is Happiness Happens Month and I wanna know What make you happy?

Happiness Happens Month is a whole month dedicated to celebrating what makes you happy.

There is no limit to happiness and it is contagious. So sharing what makes you happy might just bring a moment of joy to someone else and that would make me happy too.

So the website says: “The month reminds us that happiness happens one small moment at a time and it’s our job to recognize those moments when they happen. It reminds us that sometimes a small action boosts our happiness. It reminds us that happiness is a personal experience and it’s also contagious!”

So I am going to post one thing that makes me happy each day... some will be flipant and silly but some will be more serious. Please share what makes you happy too.

• Like 4

I was eating lunch this afternoon.  There was an old man in the restaurant with his little granddaughter.  The kid looked to be about four years-old.  Seeing the interaction between the two of them, the little girl talked and giggled a lot and the grandfather hung on her every word smiling the whole time...that put a smile on my face.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

5th August

Happiness is sitting on a beach in a blanket, cupping a hot chocolate, listening to the roar of the great southern ocean, smelling the brine, feeling the mist of the spray, watching dirty arse waves and the sun rise...

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1