Wee Fluffy Me is on the Lido Deck!!!!!!!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Wee fluffy me for being smoke free for 1 whole, entire year!

Well done and Welcome to the Lido Deck. Thank you so very much for sharing your journey with us. For all the support, laughs, advice and good times you give to everyone on the QT. You should be so proud of this big achievement and all the hurdles you have leaped over on your way to this milestone. Make sure you celebrate big, loud and proud today and spoil yourself with something special, even if it isn't a doughnut.

2ed650243315aadea3ddfcc5969ac5292fb9c30f

Lido Deck specials today include Unicorn Shots and Unicorn Cocktails.... but the piece de resistance is this awesome center piece....

ice_festival_fairbanks-640x480.jpg

So sit down, feet up, glass in hand and take the well deserved accolades we bestow upon you.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Woohoo... you frickin ripperoonie... well bloody done chook! Thank you so much for carrying my big fat arse on ya shoulders and all the wonderful help you have given me during my quit. You are one of the reasons I am still here. Thank you also for all the awesome slang you have taught me, I watched a Glasgow episode of come dine with me and nearly understood everything they said.

Seriously though, you are an amazing role model. You have achieved a wonderful, amazing achievement and are now a smoke free, fluffy purple princess who rides a rainbow farting unicorn. What an amazing inspiration you are and I am so proud to claim you as me mate.

So... on this very special of special occasions I'm going to break my sobriety because Reci really did go to town on the purple unicorn decoration theme and say bottoms up as we take a celebratory shot together....

maxresdefault.jpg

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Yay fluffy, you awesome old pharte. I have loved watching your journey and all the support and laughter you've given us. I hope you celebrate BIG TIME today because you've earned it! :)

So, in honor of your special day I picked this out just for you. Happy one year quit fluffy :) xoxo

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Woo Hoo, congratulations and loads of cheers for you @Wee fluffy me One year of being steadfast on your own quit, and helping so many others (including me) on our journeys.

You're awesome and fun and a great help on the forums.

Here's raising a toast to many more years of awesomeness. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Huge congrats Fluffy....

This day is so special to us quitters....it means ...all your hard work and persistence. Has made you a winner.!!!

It's been fun travelling with you....

Your a big part of this community.... And have introduced me to unicorns ....

Grab a drink at the free bar..take your well earned seat at the front....and enjoy the party...see you later !!!

12MyfmjWnxXGFi.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Wow Wee Me!!!! I am so happy to see you arrive at your one year milestone. Well done on such a great accomplishment.

It has been great sharing this journey with you ever since your introductory post. That post resonated so well with me as have so many of your posts since then. I'm so glad that you have been here.

I have saved you a lounger as you asked, and some friends that you should recognize from early in your quit are delivering some treats ( perhaps krispy kreme, but I cant tell because they are under the lids)

th?id=OIP.50kZqAjXEMgNynehyAA3hgHaFj&pid

Huge congratulations Wee me

Edited by Joe7
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congrats, Wee Mee aka Fluffy! You did it....reached the deck and have the first year milestone done!! It has been fun watching all the banter going on here (I admit I don't understand the slang sometimes but I am learning ?) Unicorns forever!

c732z.gif

Edited by Rozuki
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The day has finally come. Fluffy, I am proud and so very happy for you.

Right from the outset you have been an ever constant for me in my quit with enormous encouragement and friendship. It is a joy to be following in your footsteps.

I hope today has been everything you could have wished it to be and you have celebrated well.

As a teenager in the eighties I'm afraid I've had to go low res. Not sure as a younger lass that you'll recognise this, but it's all we used to be able to afford ;)

tenor.gif?itemid=4854995

Here's to many more anniversaries!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1