Long Time since I last rode the Quit Train

JackiMac

Goodness where do I start, I last rode the Quit Train a long long time again and fell off a few times before I exited at the last station. I can still see quite a few names here, Babs, Doreen, Maryland Quitter not sure if  Tracey or Tinker are still around who I absconded with from another distant forum a long time ago too. Well fast forward a few years, and I quit 3 days ago and all you guys popped into my head. Weird right! No I think it was you calling me to let me know the support was still here to finally do it this time. So got a first class ticket, armed with my Nicorette Quickmist and here we go. Feels good to be back on the rail again. Oh and its Jackie by the way, Bonnie Scotland now in my 50's not 40's urghh and wanting to finally be free from this demon. I quit my job at the Bank 18 months ago, I'm self employed now another good decision that I made, my son still has an eating disorder but he is still here. So many things have come to pass so waving hello at everyone. xx

• Like 9

Jackie, good to see you here. Glad to see you jump back on the train and it matters not whether you're in your 40s or as most good people are in your 50s, it's always a good time to call it quits on the smoking front.

Settle back in and hope to catch you around.

• Like 3

Hello dear friend Jackie...

Really glad to see you back..your seat is still here ,and has been waiting for you..

Congrats on your decision  to finally rid yourself of this killer addiction...

You will find some old friends still here..and plenty new ones too..who will be very happy to support you along your way...

Tidy your tool box...make sure it's in order...

Re read all the stuff..to freshen your skills...

Let's get this done Jackie....

PS ..Don't forget your daily NOPE...

• Like 3

Hello Jackie and welcome to Quit Train :) Glad to see you're giving yourself another chance at freedom from this deadly and controlling addiction! It's never too late to improve your life and give yourself the greatest gift possible. We'll be here to support you in any way we can of course. Remember, NOPE is what it's all about!

• Like 2

Jackie, good to have you along on this journey.  Glad to see that you are back in your seat and going for the sticky quit.  You can do this -- and remember that daily "NOPE" pledge.  

• Like 1