albert is 5 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @albert for being 4 months smoke free.

Well done on being 1/3 of the way to the one year mark. Its great to see your quit growing. Make sure you take the time to celebrate your achievement and give yourself an awesome reward because 4 months deserves rewarding.

4.gif?format=1000w

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for the encouragement!

Sorry I haven't checked quittrain.com, I've been really busy lately! But I have been "NOPE"ing in my head! :D

I've stopped drinking hard liquor as well (two months now)! No more blurry weekends and disabling hangovers!

So I've had A LOT of free time on my hands, which has made it possible for me to do a lot of reading (much more productive that drinking and smoking!).

I will need to start working out to burn off the ten pounds that I've put on though ?

Hope you all stay healthy and hopeful and productive!

Your support has been invaluable!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, albert said:

Hey guys! Thanks a lot for the encouragement!

Sorry I haven't checked quittrain.com, I've been really busy lately! But I have been "NOPE"ing in my head! :D

I've stopped drinking hard liquor as well (two months now)! No more blurry weekends and disabling hangovers!

So I've had A LOT of free time on my hands, which has made it possible for me to do a lot of reading (much more productive that drinking and smoking!).

I will need to start working out to burn off the ten pounds that I've put on though ?

Hope you all stay healthy and hopeful and productive!

Your support has been invaluable!

THANKS for the update.... I thought we had lost you..... so congratulations on being 5 month's smoke free now.... and also for giving up the hard liquor there are a few of us here who have done that also.... you should pop into the daily exercise logs... everyone in there is really supportive regardless of fitness levels and you can get some great advice.... so I'm just going to re-jig this woohoo for your 5 month anniversary.... and say well bloody done mate.

giphy.gif

• Like 1