2 More Days and Fluffy is on the Lido Deck

notsmokinjo

So @Wee fluffy me have you got your bags packed? Only two more days and you will be on that Lido Deck.

Reci has sorted out the catering and decorations... I have told him that we required a rainbow & unicorn theme but not sure what he has come up with. I am sure it will be good.

I think Doreen said she had something in the works for the entertainment, which I am sure will be stellar.

• Like 7

Um... please tell me you weren't injured @reciprocity .... you have a busy few days with the Lido deck... we have 4 woohoo's on 31st and 3 of them are Lido Deck... with jack1664 having his first ever Lido Deck celebration.... I just know he only pops on for his month debrief so no build up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Oh my, oh my... cant believe I'm almost there..... I'm busy packing as we speak though I am packing light as I intend to spend my first few days/weeks lounging in the pool, cossy is all I need, so now off to get a tidy up, you know what I'm sayin ladies ? i wouldnt want to scare away any old/new friends...?

Edited by Wee fluffy me
Y........
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Oh my goodnesssssssss oh my fluffin goooodddnnnnesssss... I'm sooooooo excited for tomorrow,  what a day it's gonna be, I'm meeting up with my best friend who I haven't seen in over a year and is quit 15 Aye you read right  FIFTEEN years ago last week.. ???

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1