Notsmokinjo is 8 Months Smoke Free Today!!!

jillar

Congratulations to our loveable, crazy kangaroo on your 8 months smoke free jo! You have been through so much these last few months and still held on to your awesome quit. You are an example for everyone that no matter what life throws us we can handle it smoke free! Have a great day my friend and PLEASE do something special just for yourself! :)

number-8-1530.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Wow! Yet another milestone for you today Jo :)  It seems only yesterday we were celebrating your 7 month mark. Time is really flying by now and you are now two-thirds of the way up the hill which is that first full year in this quit journey.

nmnm-week-20-gif.gif

Stop and rest for a moment and celebrate all you have done. Not only for yourself but all the other fine people here. You probably don't realize how many you have helped in so many ways with your contributions. I think a special treat is in order my friend :)

• Thanks 1

Now I'm a wee bitty late (what's new!!) but...

Wow... Jo .. 8 months already, time really is flying by.... SOooòo

Mega congrats on smashing 8 months smoke free Jo, you are an invaluable member of this board, always ready to be there for anybody in need, give advice and a shoulder to cry on even though you have more than enough on your own plate and I too am so glad I am traveling this road with you.. I love you hun and thank you for being you xx

P.s

I made you a wee cake to represent your personality...

Colourful, sweet, crazy and beautiful ?

8th-birthday-cake.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats, NSJo! Eight months already??? Seems like only yesterday, right? One day at a time and the months are adding up. Time for a party, here is a beetroot cupcake to celebrate.....KTQ!! ?

image.thumb.png.305f1e4a2b9f7f539ee9e024515f894a.png

• Thanks 1

giphy.gifHi Jo, Sorry I,m so late to the party... CONGRATS to you on 8 months quit... Wow where did that last month go!!!!!  Hope you had a great treat to mark this occasion... here's another cake too haha....enjoy xx

birthday-cake-shape-number-eight-made-ch

• Thanks 1