Thank you on Guru Purnima day

Tammy

In India we are celebraing Guru (teacher)  purnima (full moon day signifying the division between the two lunar fornights) today. On this day we express gratitude to our teachers in all facets of life. Teachers who were part of our educational journey, people (mom/dad, friends, relatives, ) who were our spiritual teachers, who helped shape our values/beliefs, taught us right from wrong, provided guidance and support whenever needed.

In that regard, all my peers here are my teachers, and I thank each and every one of you for ensuring I get all the support I need to stay quit and guiding me whenever I feel I may falter.

Happy Guru Purnima to all of you, and Thank You once again!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3

Thank you Tammy and happy Guru Purnima to you also, for often in life and especially in a quit ('the student') or those coming behind us are also the teachers. You have given as many lessons to others and guidance as you may have received. It is my pleasure to share this journey with you.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Oh and I also want to say thank you to all my other Gurus on the Quit Train ... for those who taught me with laughter, for those who tolerate my oddness, for those who kick my butt when i need it, for the knowledge and support as i grow as a non smoker. For the knowledge that i am not on this journey alone and there is always someone to teach or guide me at ever crossroads.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Tammy said:

In India we are celebraing Guru (teacher)  purnima (full moon day signifying the division between the two lunar fornights) today. On this day we express gratitude to our teachers in all facets of life. Teachers who were part of our educational journey, people (mom/dad, friends, relatives, ) who were our spiritual teachers, who helped shape our values/beliefs, taught us right from wrong, provided guidance and support whenever needed.

In that regard, all my peers here are my teachers, and I thank each and every one of you for ensuring I get all the support I need to stay quit and guiding me whenever I feel I may falter.

Cool.

And a happy Guru Purnima day to all the trailblazers here on the Train that helped show me the way to freedom.

A fine lot of gurus we have here.

• Thanks 1