Thoughts & Prayers for Greece

notsmokinjo

My heart is breaking with the developing crisis in Greece with their Bush fires. It is a devastation that those of us down here know so well. In all the horror that is going to emerge in the coming day there will be the stories of heros and miracles I am praying for lots and lots of those.

I live in Melbourne, we are the home of the largest Greek speaking community outside Greece lots of us know someone personally affected so this hits home.

So to all in Greece, you are in my thoughts and prayers. We know that you will be like your national animal and rise from the ashes.

Αγάπη και προσευχές στην Ελλάδα. Μπορείτε να σηκωθείτε από τις στάχτες σαν ένα φοίνικα πολύ, πολύ σύντομα.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 6

I heard it was really bad. People running for their lives and jumping into the ocean just to escape the flames that were about to overcome them. That's scary!

Prayers for those who survived and hope that those injured heal quickly.

Also, Condolences to family of Jullianna Kozis, 10 year old Greek girl murdered in cold blood by deranged youth on a shooting rampage Sunday night in Greek-Town (Toronto) while having ice cream with her parents at a restaurant.

RIP Sweet Angel :61_sob:

2s195s1.jpg

• Sad 6

16 hours ago, reciprocity said:

I heard it was really bad. People running for their lives and jumping into the ocean just to escape the flames that were about to overcome them. That's scary!

Prayers for those who survived and hope that those injured heal quickly.

Also, Condolences to family of Jullianna Kozis, 10 year old Greek girl murdered in cold blood by deranged youth on a shooting rampage Sunday night in Greek-Town (Toronto) while having ice cream with her parents at a restaurant.

RIP Sweet Angel :61_sob:

2s195s1.jpg

Aww so very sad ...Thought, s and prayers to all effected by these awful events....x.