Checkin in

Hello,

I am still smokefree. I haven't been on in a bit. I am doing well. Very busy buying baby stuff and help planning baby shower. I also got engaged and get to pick up my ring tommorrow night ;) STill needs to be sized. 24 weeks prego now still going very well. Saw my brother last weekend, it had been 8 months. We went to luch he smoked a couple ciggs in front of me and I did quite well, didn' t really want one. 

• Like 14

brilliant news honey and wow, massive congrats again!!  You are marching towards the two month mark nextweek hun! I'm pleased you were crave free but you forget how insensitive smokers can be at times. good work by you though. x

• Like 1

Amber so lovely to hear from you and congratulations on the engagements, let us know what the ring looks like or even better post a pic, I love a bit of bling, your doing fantastic with the non smoking proud of you xx

• 4 weeks later...

STILL SMOKEFREE checking in. I am doing well. Been thinking abuout wanting a cigg lately even though I know I will not smoke.  My baby shower is next weekend. I am now 7 month prego still going strong. It has been such a bumpy ride me and DB fight more than ever, lol new video game wildstar comes out on sat I beta tested it and am so excited to play it all weekend heheh

• Like 4

Hi Amber great to hear from you :)

be careful that as your term is getting closer you do not start to romance the idea that as soon as the baby is born you will be a able to smoke

this far into our quits its all mental thinking that keeps us quit 

How great it will be for your baby to have a healthy lovely smelling non smoking mum

ooooh a baby shower I have never been to one of them - it is something that is just catching on over here in the UK

enjoy your game have a great weekend :)

well there you are!!   :bye:

good to "see" you, and to hear you're still hang'n on, great job!.. we're here if you need us..  (in the mean time-have some of my cookies with extra chocolate frost'n)  :P