Sslip is 6 Months Smoke Free!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Sslip for being smoke free for 6 months!!

Well done on having such a great quit. You are now 1/2 way, yep 50%, through the first year... half way to the Lido Deck. Thank you so much for all the support you offer to others around the boards, weather it is helping them beat a crave by endless game playing or keeping your eyes open for an SOS and calling in the troupes there are so many here who your generosity of spirit has helped. SO well done old chap, sally forth and what not... make sure to have some pimms and a nice cup of tea and some scones to celebrate.

Billy's back because he insisted he make the call......

QPgW8c.gif

No because its not something you will have seen that often... but because you really are smashing this quit out of the park lets refer the call to Richard for his call..

UnconsciousWideIndianskimmer-size_restri

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Aah, the big 6, the bigger half, 240 days of kickin Nic's butt...congratulations @Sslip , excellent work.

Keep being the awesome guy you are, your support is priceless, and yes, chicks and sticks wouldn't be the same without you :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So happy for you Sslip! 6 Months is a really big milestone to reach in your quit.  If you have made it this far, you know you're good to go in reaching that Lido Deck :)

And the fact that you are so active here in helping others achieve their goals is something we all appreciate and something you should be very proud of. Hope you celebrate this special occasion in style :)

6.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Shane my English friend, I'm thrilled to see you reach a half a year quit :) You are so kind and caring, supportive and funny. We are lucky to have you here. I hope you celebrate today because 6 months is a biggie!

blue_ribbon_zps96f39534.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Six months really does feel like a massive milestone and I am hugely proud of it today.

I was very unsure when I set out, so to still be here 6 months later is a real result. The generosity of guidance and time that so many have freely given has been such a big help in getting here.

Thanks to all of you and to so many others that have helped along the way. Here's to the next 6 months!

• Like 9

Whoop whoop you're half way there slippy  and have a really, really strong quit on the go, as weegie said it's a downhill jog to the lido (not to be mistaken for lilo.. Just sayin!!).. Lots of us potter about here and help where we can but you are one of our invaluable members who is always on hand to help a new quitter with advice or if they have a wee wobble to a full blown sos and I know from experience helping others helps strengthen your own quit immensely .. So keep on keepin on..

Oh and I made you a wee something to celebrate..I do hope you don't choke on it old chap  ?

20180710_190211.jpg

Ps ..

"Sally forth".. Jo I always thought it was sadly fourth...!!  Oopps my bad. ?

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Sslip said:

Oh @Wee fluffy me you're a naughty little trouble maker. Thank you for the cake, I just hope I'm not crying into it this time tomorrow. Who am I kidding, cakes are not lasting that long at the moment!

Anyone else up for a slice?

Yes Please .....................

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sslip!!  Congratulations to you on this glorious milestone!!!  Six months is a big deal and I’m so happy for you!  I am confident your  presence here has helped many - as it has helped you.  Well done!  Not much longer and we’ll see you up here on deck.  Not just any deck.  THE deck!  Livin’ la Vida LIDO!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1