Nancy is 5 Years Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Nancy for being a non-smoking wonder woman for 5 whole years.

What a wonderful support and role model you are for all of us following in your wake. The Lido Deck is ready for your 5-peat celebration. Hope you are doing something at home to celebrate your fifth year of freedom and thank you so much for still being here for all of us.

5-yr-wedding-anniversary-gift-beautiful-

• Like 7

Wishing you a brilliant day today...on your fabulous non smoking 5 year anny.!!!!

I am blessed to have you in my life...you are a special friend ...and I love ya to bits xxxx

I have bought you these fabulous shoes..for the next secret date you have with Bakon....lol...

Have fun,whatever you do today !!!..have a glass of wine ...or two......Cheers !!!!

lemonade-crystal-shoes-silver-4-inch-peep-toe-red-sole-p3179-11092_medium.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Nancy, huge congratulations on 5 years smoke free!

And a huge thank you, you have been present ever since the start of my quit and are still looking after people all these years down the line.

• Like 4

Congratulations Nancy on your 5th year smoke free anniversary! That is an amazing achievement and the fact that you have also helped and mentored so many others along the way is even more amazing. Thanks you and congrats again. I hope you treat yourself to something very special today :)

jawbj4.jpg

• Like 5

Congrats, Nancy! Five years is so fabulous! I consider myself lucky you were around when I first quit (over  at the old QSMB) as you are always ....

image.thumb.png.29cc4886732aa87405ab0367a67eceee.png

Celebrate and KTQ!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Thanks to all....it is hard to believe it has been 5 years.  After smoking for 40 years, I did not know if it was even possible for me to quit.  The thing that got me through is pledging Not One Puff Ever, day after day.  Once I made that pledge first thing each morning,  I knew I would not go back on my word and smoke that day.  And the days turned into months and years!  If I can do it, anyone can!!!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

Nancy, you built a rock-solid quit for yourself and along the way you've shown many of us that followed your lead the path to freedom.

Congratulations and thank you for all that you have done and continue to do here on the Train.

Five cheers for Nancy!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

CONGRATULATIONS on your 5 years Nancy!! 

I want to thank you for all the time you put in and all the many people you inspired on the QSMB. Although they aren't able to congratulate you and thank you for the major influence you had on their quits, I am sure they will never forget and will miss you very much.

• Like 5

16 minutes ago, Avian said:

CONGRATULATIONS on your 5 years Nancy!! 

I want to thank you for all the time you put in and all the many people you inspired on the QSMB. Although they aren't able to congratulate you and thank you for the major influence you had on their quits, I am sure they will never forget and will miss you very much.

Thank you!

• Like 2

Congrats, Nancy... 

I know my time here has been better because you were here too..

you are a major inspiration to many folks quitting.

i think my five is looming on the horizon..., but damn...that went quick?

CONGRATS

• Like 2