Jetblack is 9 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Jetblack for being 9 months smoke free!

Well it is official, you have reached the 3/4er mark on your way to the first year of freedom. What a great quit you have there. Your presence and persepective on the baords always brings something new and interesting to a thread. Keep up your stella efforts. Hope you celebrate well and spoil yourself rotten the 75% mark really is a great achievement.

giphy-gif.39401

• Like 4

Jet, it's hard to believe it has been over 9 months now, I remember the concerns you had at your 3 month mark when I had just started.  Fantastic job on this achievement and remember to pamper yourself really well today!!!!!!

• Like 2

Great work JB! 9 Months is huge. As pointed out already, the 3/4 marker and those last 3 months will fly by. Before you know it we'll be hauling you out of that lifeboat you set sail in 9 months ago and placing you smack dab in the plushest lounge on the Lido Deck :)

(Que the applause)

7wwT.gif

• Like 1

Thanks folks :)

I guess by now, my lungs are repairing themselves? people sometimes talk about coughing up gross stuff, i have not experienced that yet, at least no worse than before i ever started smoking. I am not sure what to think there.

The only down side to one year is that it will land the first week of October, which is when summer is completely OVER over. October is just a sucky month. Too bad i didn't quit during Spring of 2017.

I guess by now I am into the "long term" effects of quitting.

You know though sometimes when i dig out stuff that has been stored for a long time, it still smells of smoke. Not real bad but it is there.

• Like 4