Martian5 is 6 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Martian5 for being 6 months smoke free.

Well done on your solid quit. You are now officially a 50%er, 1/2 way to the Lido Deck and your first full year as a quit non-smoker. What a brilliant job you have done to fight your way to 6 months and your support of others around the boards is a great asset to all of us. We are all super proud of you so you should be too. Do something super special to celebrate and reward yourself today.

4n7w.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Holy Cow M5!! I didn't realize it was 6 months all ready :)  You have done such a great jog reaching this half way mark to that magical 1st year quit. You must be very proud and rightfully so. I remember well you and "O" arriving with a day or so of each other. You put your head down and NOPED your way to 6 months smoke free. Great Job. You showed that Nicodemon!

angry+marvin+.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Wow.. and a whoop whoop.. 6 months into your fantastic quit already.. brilliant just brilliant.. uber congrats to you ..?

Oh and I saw you this morning... I shouted and waved... was gonna take you for a celebratory cake and coffee.. but you didnt see me (or you pretended you didn't.. maybe the unicorn costume was a wee bit too much?)

Anyhoo snapped a pic to prove I saw you...?

893561_orig.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I remember back in January when I was only 3 weeks quit and the Pig Lover was celebrating his 1 year on the lido deck.  I kept thinking how am even going to make 1 month let alone 1 year.  Well six months in with a lot of help from all of you I am going strong on the quit.  Been some hard times but with all the information and people here I got through them.  Now I just have to remember to keep my focus and to pledge NOPE each day -- with each day -week- month my quit keeps getting stronger.  Again thanks to all for your support!!!!!!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1