Lido Deck celebrations coming up...

notsmokinjo

@reciprocity you got that Lido Deck spick and span for our very special 5 year celebration on the 7th??? I warned you it was going to be a bug couple of weeks so you best get Cheif Pierre to pull his finger out....

7th has Nancy's 5 year woohoo to freedom, so that lido deck had better be shining cos Nancy's a classy chick not like some of us and she deserves the best.

We also have a 5 year shout out for someone who used to be a regular, a couple of 2 year recliner parties, a massive 6 year celebration mid month, a 3 year drinks, another 5 year and a 4 year shout out and we bring home the month with a brand new inductee to the Lido Deck and a 2 year recliner party.... so best get your minions ready for some tidying up cos its one busy month.

Clearly July is a very good month to quit.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

All of the Summerbies have their 1/2 decade are coming up, which is amazing, isn't it?! 

I have to admit that I love seeing the newbie milestones... 3 days, 1 week, 1 month, 4 months, 6 months, etc... these accomplishments are HUGE, perhaps dare I say even more huge than the 5 year mark? Definitely more huge IMO, you guys are the real MVPs... 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Sorry to interrupt the beginning of your lovely festivities Jo but I need to know how long I have before the next Lido Deck Party?  

Things were ship shape for Nancy's festivities yesterday but then last night one of my spotters reported a rather

unfortunate and messy Taco Tuesday incident over in the men's shower room on Lido Deck.

2n1sx2b.jpg

I'm looking for clean-up volunteers but so far ...... no takers ?  Worst case , I may have to address this one myself.

Now, where did I leave that Hasmat suit?

radiation_walking_paranoid_md_wm.gif

• Haha 3

We have a regular NOPEr with their Recliner party (2 year) on Tuesday 10th, then another on Wednesday... same description different person.

Now you know my rule... I'll do the chicks bathrooms but the sticks is all on you..... maybe one of the other blokes will step up?

Oh I best just list it...

10th ... 2yr

11th ... 2yr

13th ... 6yr .... and its for a memeber of management so we best make sure it frickin shines.

14th ... 3yr

Then you can take a break...

24th .... 4yr

Break... cos we have a double celebration....

31st .... WELCOME TO THE LIDO DECK... first year shinding & a 2 year for a regular in the CoS.

• Like 1

Oh did I mention there is a huge first year celebration on 1 August?? It's likely to be huge, you will need lots of rum... and maybe some purple lighting wouldn't go astray for the 1st of August... some unicorn balloons... but we are getting ahead of ourselves...

I put the word out and some of my mob said they'd be happy to chip, in with clean up duties,  speshly if you can offer them sunshine... its a bad winter here in Aus, We've never seen the snow so heavy... ;)

kangaroos+in+snow.jpg

• Like 2