Inspirational Workout - What a Legend

So in one of the quit threads I have been posting about the inspirational words of others I draw on when I'm feeling the chips are down... and I was reminded of this great man... then I though, I bet Boo's still doing his workouts in his 80s just like Hafe. If you watch this, and its worth it there are some great exercise and diet tips, bare in mind he hadn't missed a day of his morning routine in over 40 years... in Melbourne this means that he was swimming in the bay and jogging at sparrow fart o'clock on mornings that could range in temperature from -2C to 30C (28F-86F) depending on the time of year. He was an inspiration to many generations of Melbournians and one of the greatest coaches of our game.

• Like 4

Great video.  Awesome man.

The only part that bothered me was when that daft reporter asked: "You don't drink.  You don't smoke.  You don't eat sweets.  So where's all the fun?"  Hey lady, you're talking to a man who is just shy of his 82nd birthday and he's still out there living life to its fullest.  That's where the the fun is!

"No excuses, you just do it."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Aww this guy is brilliant !!!.....I love to see that...he is fitter than a heap of twenty something couch potatoes I know....good on ya...!!!!

I only hope I'm a quarter of the way at his age...your as old as you feel...think old ...and you will act old...

I'm about to try something new here...called Clubbersise...I tell you more. on Wednesday...it looks just up my street ,dancing to music..in tfne dark ..with light..yep sounds just right for me ..I'm going with Ann daughter..who is over 20 years younger than me..so we will see what happens..

• Like 2