Tuesday June 26 2018

Whispers

Morning NOPErs near and far... welcome to Tuesday.  So the yanks have chocolate pudding day and canoe day... the UN has remembrance of torture victim day....BUT I think we need to have our own special day... yes today should be the Anti-Pizza day... no you did not read that incorrectly, I did not mean anti-pasta, anti=pasta s good and delicious, unlike pizza which is so foul and disgusting. You do realise it is an addiction, there is something in there that makes you all think it is good, but it is just because it attacks you synapses and inhibits your pleasure responses. Pizza is little more than a legal drug of dependence. Aren't you all lucky that I had a natural aversion to it and never fell for its tricks... because pizza is bad, pizza tastes disgusting, pizza is not real food... just wasted, empty calories.

2cv7pe.jpg

Topic of the day: Food you hate.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

It’s not Tuesday yet, but nope.

I honestly cannot think of any food that I hate. 

A friend of mine made some type of boneless chicken breast  with lemon zest. That wasn’t very appealing. 

But hate it, I did not…

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

It is in the wonderful land of Aus... we have been Tuesdaying now for 7 hours.... Whisper's just realises how awesome we are down here and wants to be one of us. :D

Um,  OK… Opinions are like, Um, you know.

Everyone knows America is the greatest country in the world.

Still Monday for another seven hours.

Edited by Octain
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

@Octain, i just set up the thread as its been a pattern. Maryland is in America and the owner/founder of this great site where MQ resides. We need to accommodate those and welcome our guests. Lets fight and beat this addiction together as one... NOPE = Not One Puff Ever!  

• Like 11

1 hour ago, Whispers said:

@Octain, i just set up the thread as its been a pattern. Maryland is in America and the owner/founder of this great site where MQ resides. We need to accommodate those and welcome our guests. Lets fight and beat this addiction together as one... NOPE = Not One Puff Ever!  

Heh, yup..

Just giving em a hard time.

nope!

• Like 6

NOPE

Wow, I just noticed on my ticker that I have now passed 10k cigarettes avoided since my quit date!!!! Woo Hoo!!

image.png.9f1910947af39c01931af96f8d45eec1.png

Edited by Rozuki
  • Like 8