Sunday 17 June 2018

notsmokinjo

Hi-dee-ho NOPErs... welcome to Sunday. Today is the last day of International Men's Health Week. I'm sure your all glad this will be my last nagging nope for a while. So to close out the week I'm heading back to the Prostrate Cancer Message... this is a killer guys, getting tested regularly is nothing to be scared of. As @Cbdave mentioned at the start of the week you can have a blood test. The earlier a problem is detected the sooner it can be addressed and corrected. If you don't want to get checked for yourself do it for your loved ones, your family and friends. So take care of yourselves Blokes of the QT... and nag ya fellas all the chicks, cos we all know that sometimes we need a foot up the bum to get out health checked.

So to end Men's Health Week and to start the next week I say:

NOPE - cos nothing rules my life but me!

Topic of the day: Sundee Slang Spectacular

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 2

G'day 

It's  NOPE for me.

Jo, the gloved finger is only used if a PSA test indicates it's necessary and then it's only an indicator that the next stage that a needle biopsy is needed.

If it was a standard test for every docs visit getting blokes to the doctors would be like herding cats!

Remember guys. Prostate cancer is very common. Lower grades are the most common and you can die with prostate cancer rather than

of it. The higher are rarer but are the secound highest cancer  killer of men. Find it early and your in with a good chance.

You can survive and trust me it's a great place to be!

Chris

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

27 minutes ago, Cbdave said:

G'day 

It's  NOPE for me.

Jo, the gloved finger is only used if a PSA test indicates it's necessary and then it's only an indicator that the next stage that a needle biopsy is needed.

If it was a standard test for every docs visit getting blokes to the doctors would be like herding cats!

Remember guys. Prostate cancer is very common. Lower grades are the most common and you can die with prostate cancer rather than

of it. The higher are rarer but are the secound highest cancer  killer of men. Find it early and your in with a good chance.

Chris

Such a good post it needs to be seen twice!!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Hi-dee-ho NOPErs... welcome to Sunday. Today is the last day of International Men's Health Week. I'm sure your all glad this will be my last nagging nope for a while. So to close out the week I'm heading back to the Prostrate Cancer Message... this is a killer guys, getting tested regularly is nothing to be scared of. As @Cbdave mentioned at the start of the week you can have a blood test. The earlier a problem is detected the sooner it can be addressed and corrected. If you don't want to get checked for yourself do it for your loved ones, your family and friends. So take care of yourselves Blokes of the QT... and nag ya fellas all the chicks, cos we all know that sometimes we need a foot up the bum to get out health checked.

On the jokey side, believe me it's not a foot up the bum you have to worry about.

10 hours ago, Cbdave said:

G'day 

It's  NOPE for me.

Chris

Joking aside, the manner of the test must depend where abouts in the world you are, but whatever, while not in my top 10 experiences it is no big deal.

So to end the week, take care of yourself lads!

And to smoking, just Nope!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1