Saturday 16th June 2018

Whispers

Morning my fellow NOPErs and welcome to the weekend..... Yes we still have the joys that are International Men's Health week and todays nagging message is one that definately applies to the chicks as well as the blokes. Lets talk SKIN CANCER... there are way more men who get skin cancer than there are women... its not because they are genetically more pre-disposed to it, no it comes down to lifestyle. More men work outdoors, more men have outdoor past time, men tend to pay less attention to their skin and are less likely to notice something is wrong until its too late. In Aus we have been getting the skin cancer message for many years.... you need to Slip, Slop, Slap... slip on a shirt, slop on sunscreen (50+ people) and slap on a hat.... and don't forget you sunscreen. Skin cancer can be a killer and its not a nice way to go. Be aware of any spot (moles, freckles), check them regularly, and if they change see the doctor... and slip, slop, slap... don't forget ya sunnies (sunglasses) either, the sun can damage the inside of your eyes and it is irreparable. Be Sun Smart.

So to being sun smart is say - YES, cos I don't want to have my bum on my face..... but to being a slave to the Nicob1tch I say:

NOPE - not for me.

Topic of the day:  cakes and desserts... pictures optional

Oh @Hope2Nope great to see you starting the Nope thread for this fine Saturday. :D

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

So to being sun smart is say - YES, cos I don't want to have my bum on my face..... but to being a slave to the Nicob1tch I say:

NOPE - not for me.

I say NOPE!  to that AND smoking too!

119ttu0.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

Are you sure about that... I can't see anyone ahead of you... it must be an invisible man or something ;)

Me either Jo... That reminds me, I need to vote..!!

But here's my wet and wild Saturday NOPE...?

• Like 4
  • Haha 3