Wednesday 13th June 2018

notsmokinjo

Morning lovely fellow NOPErs... still on my men's health week band wagon... so we have touched the balls and reminded you about the importance of health and prostrate checks and they are important people (chicks you should be naggin ya fellas) but we also need to touch on emotional and mental health... for some stupid reason society tells blokes to man up and that real men don't ask for help, or say somethings wrong.. 1 in 4 men experience depression and male depression is on the rise. Depression is not a weakness. So here is my first message on this important mens health issue...Real Men Cry and Real Men Ask For Help.

So to a world where men can't express their feeling or ask for help and lungs full of smoke and tar I say:

NOPE ... not today, not tomorrow, not ever - forever!

Topic of the day: Cover Songs (for now)

• Like 10
  • Thanks 3

13 hours ago, Giveintowin said:

The most ridiculous thing in the world is to tell someone not to cry, to get over it, build a bridge, toughen up, forget it, forgive, don’t be a baby, be the better person, be grateful. 

Yes to this!

NOPE to smoking!

• Like 7