ticker

Glad to see you back Christine, the tickers move slow at first so just watch it and if it still shows the same in a few hours or tomorrow even then you may just have to make it again. 

Welcome @Imfree, it's great to have you here. Why don't you take a second and introduce yourself to everyone? We have a great group of people from all over the world who would love to welcome you too :)

• Like 3

This is great Christine12 that you are back to your quit :)

Stay positive and power through the tough times that you will not doubt face in the early days.

The good news is that a short period of struggle will pay you back in spades in therms of quality of life, money saved and the knowledge that you have successfully beaten back this addiction that once controlled you each and every day :)

• Like 1

welcome back Christine!  Let's do this for the last time!  Always helped me to remember I didn't have another quit in me...I was going to do it....NO MATTER WHAT because there is no craving in the world that makes me feel worse than being a slave to the cigarette.  

Welcome Imfree!!

You both got this!  

• Like 2