Smoking looked weird.

JB 883

So Saturday my room mate and i went to an event downtown at a park. Probably a couple thousand people there, hanging out, walking around mostly naked, whatever. It was after our local "Pride" parade. At one point it started raining pretty hard and we had to evacuate the park. Anyways one guy close to us was talking to his friend and saying, "...I am in my underwear..." (he really was). because it was storming and starting to get a bit chilly.

I thought, "I know that next time you will wear some damned clothes". I, for one, at least was wearing a see-though nylon skirt.

Anyways so later it quit raining and festivities carried on. I saw this group of three young women smoking their cigarettes. I do not know, it just looked weird somehow. I told my room mate, "I cannot believe I carried on for 15 years doing that crap".

So later we went to some pizza joint and outside was a smoking section. It was like, "yep, feed that addiction".

Yep, if someone smokes, they must take time out to feed that silly habit. Cannot live too long without it. Glad i gave up that junk.

Yes JB! These images (not the one's of the naked or just in their underwear people) are a true sign that you have turned the corner on this addiction.

I was putting out my garbage this morning and my neighbor was putting his out at the same time. I saw he had a cig hanging out of his mouth and when I went back to my garage, I could smell that smoke from 25 feet away with a light breeze going on as well. I remember feeling sorry for him that he continues to suck that poison into his lungs day in and day out. The smell of that smoke doesn't attract me any more, it just kind of annoys me now.

Anyway, the stuff you're noticing now and the reactions you're having is ALL good!

On 6/11/2018 at 8:51 AM, Jetblack said:

I saw this group of three young women smoking their cigarettes. I do not know, it just looked weird somehow. I told my room mate, "I cannot believe I carried on for 15 years doing that crap".

It looked weird because smoking *IS* weird!

It takes some time after you quit smoking, but you then start to realize that the process of inhaling into your delicate lungs hot stinky smoke from a burning roll of paper and tobacco just does not make sense.

The only reason we ever "liked" smoking, is because it stopped the nicotine withdrawl symptoms that started as soon as we put out the previous cigarette.

The reality of smoking - once you remove nicotine addiction from the situation - is in reality absurd, and gross.

Cristóbal