Latoya is 6 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Latoya for being 6 months smoke free.

Welcome to the 50% club. You are now half way to the Lido Deck, and half way to the whole year of freedom. Well done on reaching this milestone. I hope you get some time to celebrate your success and use some of that lovely saved money to treat yourself today. Its all down hill from here and will be getting easier each day.

6.gif

• Like 2

What a wonderful moment Latoya! A half year quit today - congratulations girl! I remember you and then you Mom coming to our family back in Dec. last year and we were all so happy that you had both quit smoking together :) I know you are busy these days but I hope you take time to celebrate your wonderful achievement and carry on to even better days ahead!

believe.gif

Edited by reciprocity

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up