WeegieWoman is 7 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @WeegieWoman for being 7 months smoke free.

Well done Weegie you are doing so well with your quit. Thanks for everything you do around the board, the advice, the support, trying desperately to get the chat room happening, putting everyone except for Boo, Frezflops & PeaceTrain to shame with your exercise regime. Everyone on the QT is lucky to have you along for the ride. So hurry up and get back from your holiday so we can all give you a proper woohoo. So in addition to the holiday make sure you do something non sporty and non alcoholic to spoil yourself. Huge effort, especially seeing as hubby smokes socially, you are really doing a fantastic job.

7.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh wow thats me just back, thank you very much everybody for the kind words. 

The holiday certainly brought up some smoking thoughts which i absolutely never anticipated one iota. But i just kept strong and was fine.

But with summer holiday time approaching, and lots of us here may be going on our 'first' smoke free holiday - i just wanted to mention your holiday may bring on smoking thoughts!! So maybe have some plan of action. I was getting thought after thought after thought!!! But i just kept saying dont let a thought turn into a crave and that squashed it for me. 

Im hoping now im back i will settle back into my normal groove again!!! 

Thanks again everyone, 7 months is fabby. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Oh yeah even months later, we tend to have thoughts or craves for a smoke but at this point our resistance to it is plenty strong.

And just think, you are FOUR months past the three-month-mark battle.

Well, see you at the 8-month celebration :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...