agitated and manic

That's okay, we're here. Been a tough day for you.

I'm really impressed with the fight you're showing. How are you feeling about how you've coped today.

I hope you're proud of it!

Edited by Sslip
  • Like 1

That was the problem for me only a few hrs sleep a night my mind would race a million miles an hour and every day I though I can't do this for another night but I did and it passed as it will for you, your body is trying to heal itself, stick with it sweetie x

• Like 4

Hi Christine, Good to see you are putting up a good fight, kick that bloo*dy nicodemon to the kerb!  I had trouble sleeping at first too, and found listening to calming music on youtube helped me a lot. I was on here all the time too ( still am lol)  keep posting and reading, and NOPE for the day, soo important, keep it going and chin up hun.

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

About us

QuitTrain®, a quit smoking support community, was created by former smokers who have a deep desire to help people quit smoking and to help keep those quits intact.  This place should be a safe haven to escape the daily grind and focus on protecting our quits.  We don't believe that there is a "one size fits all" approach when it comes to quitting smoking.  Each of us has our own unique set of circumstances which contributes to how we go about quitting and more importantly, how we keep our quits.

Our Message Board Guidelines

Get in touch

Follow us

Important Information

Guidelines

Please Sign In or Sign Up