Doreen's Vacation

Jenny

Should Doreen be allowed time off?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Should Doreen be allowed time off?

• Yes, it will allow time for the sticks to improve their counting skills
    • Yes, even horny toads need a break sometimes
    • No, one does not simply "get off the train"
  2. 2. Who should go get Doreen should she need rescue/bail money?

• The Stick of the day!
    • The nutty half dozen----MrTitwank, Boo, nosmokinjo, Nancy, BAT and Bakon
    • The Quit Train!
    • Non Smoking cats!

Okay, I just want to say, as you can see, I voted for a stick of the day to go get Doreen as I figured she'd need some serious eye candy with a manbag full of kisses and hugs to make things better but everybody else seems to think the nutty half dozen are a better choice..!!

Mmmmmm I stick with my origional decision ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Can you imagine though when the nutty 1/2 dozen go to pick up Doreen? The bail officer will be like, "who in the Mother of F***s is THIS crowd of hooligans?"

Side note - I think using this lady's photo on the web is prohibited because she just doesn't look psychotic enough.

It won't be her herself showing up at your door since she is "relaxing" in a padded room. However, the web police might show up.

On 6/4/2018 at 9:31 PM, jillar said:

• Haha 3

Wait a second, I just realised I'm in this rescue squad... who gets to drive the rescue mission??? I only like to take orders from Pork Chop...  I should be fine to navigate, as long as I can hold the map upside down... do we get secret code names??... oh, oh, oh.... can I have a weapon???????, you know incase wwe come across any snakes or spiders.....  Oh and I made some calls... just incase... and I've hooked us up with a local contact...

obi-wan-pierogi-20926811.png

• Haha 5

14 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Wait a second, I just realised I'm in this rescue squad... who gets to drive the rescue mission??? I only like to take orders from Pork Chop...  I should be fine to navigate, as long as I can hold the map upside down... do we get secret code names??... oh, oh, oh.... can I have a weapon???????, you know incase wwe come across any snakes or spiders.....  Oh and I made some calls... just incase... and I've hooked us up with a local contact...

obi-wan-pierogi-20926811.png

Oh my, I was thinking that perhaps we should send someone with the fab 6 to be the voice of reason.  Unfortunately no one at the QT fits that description. ?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

What's been going on here ???.....lol....

I have been thrown out of their country..they havnt any sausage left...there is a shortage...

The hot dogs there was quite amusing..just a long round piece of bread very long , with a whole in the middle with a sausage going through it..of course I ate it ,just the same..

Folks it was a good city break ..no complaints... Of course very sad in places..until you see Auschwitz..it's hard to visualise the true horror..

But I'm back...with a full blown cold..that some kind person passed on to me...

I will ease my way back in..

Can I also ..just say ...I missed you guys ...weird eh !!!!

ImBack.jpg

• Like 8

OH Yay Dore's back.... I can stand down....I'm not disappointed that I didn't have be part of the rescue mission, not at all not one bit... not even after Pork Chop promised I couls have the grenade launcher... that wouldn't have been cool at all... uh uh, nope.... see happy face:

dca9b00944391b9b631e1d86a329db55--kangar

• Haha 5

On 6/9/2018 at 3:38 AM, Doreensfree said:

The hot dogs there was quite amusing..just a long round piece of bread very long , with a whole in the middle with a sausage going through it..of course I ate it ,just the same..

ummmmm....like this?

image.png.74ba76f60741f60d86163de0399d9d9e.png

• Haha 4

4 hours ago, Doreensfree said:

Whaha ...spot on....it made me quit train sick !!!...Where,s my Boo Boo.!!!..

Just layin' around.  Showing off my monumental...

image.png.cd5699366a63769d82a3221e29e52772.png

• Haha 4