Catlover is 4 Months Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @catlover on being 4 months smoke free and a third of the way to the Lido Deck.

Your quit is looking pretty healthy from here and you are doing an awesome job of protecting and growing it. Weather its you special NOPEs each day or your playing of the games (seriously girl you can rhyme) or contributions here are really appreciated. It is so wonderful to be able to share your quit with you so here's a not only a woohoo but a thank you.

Now.. surely I thought its not 4 months already... but I had it checked and verified and who am I to argue with a knight of the realm.... it is definately officia, but just to be sure Sir Paul offered to count it off:

giphy.gif

It just makes you wanna dance:

RecklessSpryHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Woohoo Catlover... wot a frickin ripper-roonie quit ya got on the go there. Luv ya work in The Nope each day... thanks for bringing the colour and the humour. So until I catch in the games... please accept these congratulations and put ya finger where it tells ya... you'll like it ?

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Catlover I am so happy to welcome you to the 4 month quit club!

You bring such a lot of fun to the board, I love having you on this journey. High five four (that's confusing), in any case put it there my friend   shop_magnet_cat-lover_paw.jpg

Take a moment to reflect, have an awesome day and treat yourself, you deserve it. Time to stick the kettle on, fancy a cuppa?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuD-pG2AmwYBj4fF639xL

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Awww haha Thanks Everyone, Jo I do struggle sometimes to rhyme with some of Sslip, s words :1_grinning: but it's a great challenge and the games help me soooo much, si Thankyou to you all that keep them going.

sooooo chuffed to be 4 months quit today, it really feels close to half a year now, and I know from past that the second half go,s even quicker :8_laughing:

i,m so lucky and happy to have such great guys on this journey  with me. (Group Hugs)

onwards to the next stop along the track..... Woo woooo........

• Like 5

Whoop whoop @catlover 4 months is fantastic news, you have got a great quit going and on on a fabulous date too?

Keep up the great work ?

e6757053bd54fe53a912dd17f442817f.jpg

So me (Can you spot me??) and a few others are here patiently waiting for your next post in games...???? thanks for all the laughs in too..xx

P.s.

As you can see @Sslippy got distracted again..!!?

Edited by Wee fluffy me
  • Haha 3

Catlover !  I am sorry to be late to your party but, I can see there are still revelers about.

Congratulations on your Four Months of Freedom.

This is wonderful it really is.

Go have some fun !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1