Wee Fluffy Me is 10 Month's Smoke Free

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @Wee fluffy me me on your super awesome quit that is now officially double figures.

You have such a strong quit going and that Lido Deck must almost be visible from your 10 month thrown. Not only have you protected and grown your own quit but you have been out and about on the boards filling them with laughter and support as you have helped everyone else with their journeys too. So for all the laughs, and the games, and making those american sticks in the numbers game have a chat and a laugh here is a super huge and special WOOHOO to our fluffy, purple unicorn riding princess.

latest?cb=20141010235559

Make sure you spoil yourself today and do something special to celebrate this huge achievement.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Fluffy, what a very special day! 10 months quit and you're doing great.

Thank you for everything you do here and for being a great friend to so many of us. I'd heard tale of a purple Unicorn around these parts and so camped out all night just to get you the photo. And to think I ever doubted they are real!

kigu-purple-unicorn-animal-onesies-2.jpg

Edited by Sslip
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Fluffski ya frickin lendge..... WOOHOO chooky.... I am so super dooper proud of you... double figers is frickin shit hot! ... Thanks for always makin me split a gut.... so I thought I'd pay ya back and made ya a woohoo cake... no need to share ;)

il_570xN.1413605371_qsy9.jpg?version=0

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congrats Fluffy on being 10 months quit, what an amazing quit, and ooh sooooooo close to the Lido deck........ ? Thanks for all the laughs you bring  here, and for keeping us smiling ?

Celebration time...woohoooooooo

source.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow fluffy, double digits now! Thanks for all the fun you bring to quitting and for all the support and friendship you show everyone. It's only fitting that your monthaversary would fall on National Donut Day so celebrate and splurge a little today because you've earned it :)

il_570xN.1012496061_pgy6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Aaawwww you guys, thanks woohooo much.. This really is a beautiful quit for me, don't get me wrong it's not been all flowers, rainbows and unicorns as those who have been with me from the begining will remember but trust be it has blossomed into a beautiful quit and for all behind me yours will too..?

So thank you @BKP, @Joe7

On 6/1/2018 at 7:46 AM, Sslip said:

Fluffy, what a very special day! 10 months quit and you're doing great.

Thank you for everything you do here and for being a great friend to so many of us. I'd heard tale of a purple Unicorn around these parts and so camped out all night just to get you the photo. And to think I ever doubted they are real!

kigu-purple-unicorn-animal-onesies-2.jpg

@Sslippy, thank you for the pic, so glad you put the effort in and were rewarded..?how could you ever doubt the fluffy one again... ?

On 6/1/2018 at 9:03 AM, notsmokinjo said:

Fluffski ya frickin lendge..... WOOHOO chooky.... I am so super dooper proud of you... double figers is frickin shit hot! ... Thanks for always makin me split a gut.... so I thought I'd pay ya back and made ya a woohoo cake... no need to share ;)

il_570xN.1413605371_qsy9.jpg?version=0

Oh my goodness @notsmokinjo, it's beautiful almost too beautiful to touch..(I did say almost?) thank you xx

Thank you @Hope2Nope and @Doreensfree

Now @despair not,

On 6/1/2018 at 1:55 PM, despair not said:

Congrats Wee 10 month is Brilliant

PS hope this attachment helps you on chicks n sticks. 

prime number chart II[1].jpg

Thank you so much for thinking of me but I think it looks more like your sticks type of counting 1,2,5,9,20...!!!?

TBC..

Gotta go into the bunker...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1