Restless foot syndrome

WeegieWoman

Yes weegie, I've had it all my life and it's certainly not minor! I used to rock myself to sleep just to get rid of all the built up energy. Sometimes too I find that if I straighten my legs out and then shake them while tightening my leg muscles that helps. And if worse comes to worse I get up and walk around. Hope one of those helps xoxo

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Yep.. bloody drives me crazy.. I tell you what the best cure is.. 

Today whilst your on the plane you need to get up tuck your skirt into your knickers or roll up your trouser legs and do the tip toe  dance up and down the aisle .. you must remember the tune..Da da da da da dadadadadada...?

I promise you if you do that on way there and way back you'll never have a problem again...?

*disclaimer*

I take no responsibility for any unintended consequences as these will be due to you not performing the dance properly and not my genius quack skills??

• Haha 6

Thanks folks. I only get it in the one foot its so fricking annoying. I do stretch it out and tense it. I didnt realise it was built up energy. Ill need to try one o these dances lol

Guess what folks some IDIOT got caught SMOKING in the loo on my plane out. Big ho ha. Captain kept referencing the smoker over the tannoy! Police were waiting for them when we arrived in lanza!!!!! How bad is that!!!!!!!!! Silly person.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Geez oh weegie... some idiot couldnt go a couple of hrs without a puff ...what a total numpty !! Glad to say I've never been that desperate, though used to clutch the fags after landing and running for the airport door .. hahah

• Like 1

Yes me too. Id run out for a smoke and leave hubby to get the bags. 

Ive been thinking about fags more here on holiday, just normally id be sitting outside smoking and drinking or smoking and eating. But i just keep saying dont let the thought turn into a crave, bat away the thought! And it goes.

• Like 4

I was just about to ask how you are doing...

Yep I know.. don't let it grow and for gawd sake smash up those rose tinted glasses and beer goggles, you've got a great strong quit going and the min you put them on you waken the bitch.. 

Keep batting  doll.. keep batting.. ??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

@WeegieWoman I get the restless leg syndrome in both legs going all the way to my stomach ? And the only way I was able to have it settle down was by doing the above clues. So hopefully they'll help you too.

I can't believe someone tried to smoke on the plane! And I wonder what kind of fine that will be! Anyway have fun and keep those smoking thoughts at bay so they don't turn into craves :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

That smoking in the plane shenanigans was the maddest thing ever, and i love a good drama but the 'smoker' was right up the back and i was right up the front so i was pure dying to see what was happening but was out the loop! Omg it was just so mad the pilot kept talking about it. Only on a glasgow flight eh lol 

• Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...

uch its just a constant thing, i dont think i get it as bad as for instance jillar.  I just get it in one foot!!!!  Just one o those things.  But its kinda nice knowing im not the only one ? are you still in a huff with hubby or is all forgotten?

One thing that can cause restless foot or leg syndrome is when you have the rockin' pneumonia and the boogie woogie flu.

And for weegie - it is LGBT pride month, so i think plenty of people are seeing, hearing, and thinking more about them. Some of them male strippers are sure smoking though. :D

On 6/2/2018 at 7:34 AM, WeegieWoman said:

Yes me too. Id run out for a smoke and leave hubby to get the bags. 

Ive been thinking about fags more here on holiday, just normally id be sitting outside smoking and drinking or smoking and eating. But i just keep saying dont let the thought turn into a crave, bat away the thought! And it goes.