Jillar is 2 Years Quit Today

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @jillar for being too years smoke free!!

We all know it isn't easy and yet you make it seem like it is. In a year that has thrown numerous hurdle into your life path you have fought hard and KTQ like the quit master that you are. I hope you have some brownies all ready to kick back in your shiny new Lido Deck recliner and celebrate your awesome work and achievement. For all the work you do around the boards, with bring back long forgotten posts for the newbies so they can have their second or third life. For always being one of the first to welcome newbies, or celebrate or answer and sos or a question. Or for keeping half the boar din hysterics with your wonderful ability to question like a 2 year old.... we thank and salute you.

To help kick of the celebrations I prepared a special cake just for you, complete with special ingredients... well done my friend and congratulations on another brilliant milestone.

900_797075TUHZ_coors-light-bottle.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

I almost forgot, this bloke helped set up the new recliner and I invited him to stay for the celebrations. I'm not sure why he insisted on bringing his saddle too but assume you'll be able to find its purpose... ;)

armando.jpg

Happy lickin' Quit Aversary

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Ah what can we say about everyone's favourite Bunny? I have such a lot to thank you for, from nurturing a flicker of life in the early days of my quit through to knowing the right things to post as I've progressed. You are an absolute star. 

2 years quit is a huge accomplishment, especially with all you have been through. I'm so happy for you today and proud to have you as my friend. You rock! 

Now let's celebrate. ☺ 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on your Two Years of Freedom, Jillar.

Thank you for your presence here, you are a wonderful, wonderful member

and we all benefit so much from you and your marvelous quit.

Two years is important, Jillar, elebrate with wild abandon !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow Jillar!  Huge congratulations. Two years is so amazing.

It has been a real pleasure having you ever present at QSMB and then here at QT. You have provided so much, and I am glad to be celebrating with you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jillar the Pillar!!!! Look at you rocking your quit - heading on up to Lido 2.  I’m so proud of you & so glad to have walked beside you in the early days - and now.  You’ve always been a great support to so many in the past and today.  Crack open a cold Coors Light, get that pineapple pizza concoction & have a super fantastic day!  Woo-hoo !!????

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations Jill.  Thanks for being such an awesome part of this site and QSMB.  The help and support you have given others has been huge and you have added so much to both places.

Thanks for sticking around and helping others.  It really means a lot to people.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1