lml is 1 Months Smoke Free!!!

notsmokinjo

Congratulations @lml on your very first (of many) month's of Freedom!

You have worked so hard to reach this 1 month mark. Watching you grow with your quit has been inspiring. Not only have you gone smoke free but you are have also gone nicotine free. You should be so proud of your achievement I know we all are. So make sure you take some time out, pop your feet up and reflect on how far you have come. And spoil yourself with a reward because you deserve it.

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Lml congratulations on hitting that all important one month quit mark!

You are doing fantastically well and the contribution you make to the board is awesome. It's great to have you on the journey along with us.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

^^That's from everyone on the mighty QT... just wanted to add a personal woohoo lml, you are doing suck and amazing job and I love that your are sharing your journey with us via your blogs. Confession: I'm a little bit jealous I didn't blog my earlier quit because I see so much of what you are writing now being a huge help to someone else down the track. You are already paying to forward... Onward and upwards cos this is a really good, solid start you have happening.

So... I bet this is how your feeling today....

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeCrCzctotK6ZTWAW4qJ0

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Thank you Thank you. I did reward myself Sunday. Got a mani/pedi. Was so very nice. Then I bought a pair of Sandals for summer. Used the money I would have spent on smoking. Woohooo.

• Like 7

Congratulations lml, you are now past the hardest month of them all! Thank you so much for jumping in with both feet forward to support your fellow quitters be it in your blog or on the boards. It's truly appreciated by all :) I'm so glad that you treated yourself on Sunday, keep doing that every month or even every time you get past a particularly hard day because you're worth it! :)

11-TPC-0866-ATQL-Badges-1-month.jpg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

This is a wonderful moment, Iml. 

Watching your quit, your growth has been spectacularly beautiful.

Thank you for letting us share that with you in your blogs, in your posts.

It has been an intimate look at a successful quit

and all of us and those lurking are so appreciative of this gift.

I  am so proud of you remembering to believe in yourself again

and feel quite emotional congratulating you on your First Month of Freedom.

Congratulations,  friend of mine, congratulations.

Stay strong, stay focused and remember

you are your own heroine and our heroine too.

S

Edited by Sazerac
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Great job lml.

Watching your quit progress over these last 4 weeks inspires great confidence.

Heading towards freedom and putting more distance between yourself and cigarettes daily...Drive on!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Congratulations on 1 month smoke free, lml.  Thank you for sharing your quitting journey with us.  You have definitely been an inspiration and great help to many here.

I'm glad you treated yourself today.  That first month smoke free is a huge accomplishment.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1