The smokers Remote and The Non Smokers remote

Whispers

Ugh, so glad I didn't smoke in my house or new car. When I bought my car in 2007 no one believed that I wouldn't smoke in it. My neighbor even brought me a car ashtray which was kinda insulting but more fuel for my fire that I wouldn't! Now I'm so glad I never did!

• Like 4

On 5/26/2018 at 9:41 PM, Giveintowin said:

Eww.  That photo was a good find.

I never smoked inside either. Shame about what it dies to lungs. 

"dies" to the lungs? Freudian slip yes?

And for the OP photo - shouldn't the rest of the parts of the smoker's remote be tinted brownish?

But in any case, it is at least "remotely" accurate.

NYUK NYUK NYUK. har?

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Jetblack said:

"dies" to the lungs? Freudian slip yes?

And for the OP photo - shouldn't the rest of the parts of the smoker's remote be tinted brownish?

But in any case, it is at least "remotely" accurate.

NYUK NYUK NYUK. har?

wouldnt the fingers pressing them ....  Its like moving a picture frame in a smokers house, but u get the idea im sure. I "remotely" see what youre saying

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Whispers said:

wouldnt the fingers pressing them ....  Its like moving a picture frame in a smokers house, but u get the idea im sure. I "remotely" see what youre saying

While I was looking thru this thread last night I was also watching something on youtube and someone said, "that is not even remotely funny!"

So I just had to use it.

2 hours ago, jillar said:

Can you point that boobs one toward me and press the + please?

If so, that way you could be smoking AND still keep the quit. Win-win.

Of course all the perverts on here would want photos. Mrtitwank particularly.

EDIT - that photo of the pig who is probably not attending Sunday school in that photo...

You know someone, somewhere has probably masturbated to that.

Edited by Jetblack
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Jetblack said:

While I was looking thru this thread last night I was also watching something on youtube and someone said, "that is not even remotely funny!"

So I just had to use it.

EDIT - that photo of the pig who is probably not attending Sunday school in that photo...

I was watching louis ck and thought of you Jetblack.. “Self-love is a good thing but self-awareness is more important. You need to once in a while go ‘Uh, I’m kind of an asshole.”
― Louis C.K.

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, Jetblack said:

So I just had to use it.

Mr. Tit Wank Did - I'm pretty sure anyway :)!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/26/2018 at 8:01 PM, Whispers said:

smoker remote.jpg

That is actually dead-on correct.   My parents had the exact same remote and they would stop working after a year or so because of all the tar and ash getting into them.   Once, when I was visiting my parents, the remote stopped working and dad had a new one (still wrapped in plastic) right out of the box ready to go and it was all clean and shiny just like the one on the left.

I have to ask.   Did you got those from my parents, and what where you doing in their house?

• Haha 3