Happy Satdee me lovely NOPEy mates. Ok so what is happening on this fine day, down below in Aus its our National Sorry Day where we reflect and discuss the Stolen Generations

4289377.jpg

But on lighter note.... it is also Paper Airplane Day... are you planes trick fliers or do you go for maximum distance over loops... all I know is with all the extra time I have because of the NOPE I could set up this awesome paper plan installation:

pTdwUYg.gif

So without further ado....

NOPE... cos nothing rules my life but me

Topic of the day: In the Britski morning o'clockski

• Like 10

48 minutes ago, GraceLove said:

Why in the world would I stick something in my mouth and then light it on fire?? That is crazy. NOPE

I should have thought like this before I stuck something in my butt & lit it on fire. That wasn't good ........................

NOPE!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 5

6 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

@Sslip how many long weekends do you lot get?

In terms of guaranteed long weekends we get Easter, two in May and the only other one is late August. So they're just congested on this period. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Sslip said:

In terms of guaranteed long weekends we get Easter, two in May and the only other one is late August. So they're just congested on this period. 

And NOPE... the Aussies beat the poms again... in Melbourne we get every year 1 in march, easter, 1 in June, 1 in Septemeber (the footy) & 1 in November (the horse race).... plus sometimes christmas, new years and straya day.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Saturday NOPE  loooooonnnnnnggggg weekend here too..

@Sslippy, we kept the original holiday at the begining of the month  even though all the banks are shut at end of month..!!

We also have the 2nd Jan as a bank hol too???

Not sad that you get the 2nd Jan, sad that we don't, although a couple more summer time wouldn't go amiss.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Nope.

Unfortunately I have too much experience with the art of paper folding, airplanes.  Spent too much time on doing that instead of studying. Had I studied harder perhaps I might not be working on this fine Saturday morning.

shoulda, woulda, coulda....

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Sslip said:

Not sad that you get the 2nd Jan, sad that we don't, although a couple more summer time wouldn't go amiss.

I know I'd happily trade St Andrew's day on 30th Nov for some time in July.. (Ooopps did I just say that out loud!! Hush my mouth??)

• Like 2
  • Haha 1