Passing of the Torch!

Reciprocity

It's official folks.

The Celebration Thread Torch is being passed to our wacky lovable quitter Jo :18_kissing_heart:

It's time that this important thread was under the control of a new generation quitter. Someone who can inject new life and add their own special touch to the daily celebration notices. I know Jo will do a bang-up job so .... go get 'em Jo!

Now without further ado, the passing of the Torch

N9YUFSr.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 7

Thank you Rec..for all you have done for us ,making sure we have not missed mile stone celebrations.you have earned a rest...

Carnt think of a better person to take over...great choice !!!

Congrats Jo...

Big shoes to fill...lol....such a important role...high five !!!!

PeVja8yPnz5mw.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Thanks Reci for keeping such good track of everybody,

you really made a huge difference.  Thank you so much !

and

it will just be great having Jo take the wheel. 

We are in good hands.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Thanks reci, I know what an important job you had. You're leaving it in good hands :) Congratulations on the promotion jo! :)

3s3b6w.jpg

Edited by jillar
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I'd like to start by thanking my sensai Reci for all his expert training. I would like to thank the acedemy for... Oh wait wrong speech... Thanks all for the faith, here's to all the future woohoos, may they be plentiful and in readable English not my usual Strine. ?

If any of you mob have a special quit buddy you want to do the woohoo for please feel free, more than happy to share.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, BKP said:

Thanks Reci for recognizing all the important milestones that mean a lot to so many. I heard Jo’s interview was a little sketchy, but her looks got her over the line 

How did you get hold of my interview tape ?

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

I'd like to start by thanking my sensai Reci for all his expert training. I would like to thank the acedemy for... Oh wait wrong speech... Thanks all for the faith, here's to all the future woohoos, may they be plentiful and in readable English not my usual Strine. ?

If any of you mob have a special quit buddy you want to do the woohoo for please feel free, more than happy to share.

Forgot to tell ya ..... payday's on Friday :)

2ebtrlt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Thanks for all you've done in Celebrations and on the board in general Recip :)  The time and effort you have put in has been so appreciated.  It's a tough job, hard to keep up and live life too and you made it look easy.   I do hope this doesn't mean we won't see you as much?!

Thanks for taking this on Jo!  You are a true gem and perfect choice for the role!   

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Nope! I'm still around and not going anywhere for long, although I'm out of town off and on for a while yet with some limited access issues.

Besides, Mr. Titwank would be devastated if I left ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2