ONe help

Rajag

Hello All,

I was a member of qsmb. But that website is not working..Any idea what happened? I just want to know the exact quit date. I totally forgot. But it should be May 2015. Can someone find my exact quit date from that old website..so I can celebrate my quit date exactly. Or just copy and pas my signature from my message  that website and send me.

Off course I like this forum too!

Thanks and regads, Rajaj.

I found this post from you over there:

one advice and info on phlegm

Started by rajaj , May 27 2015 09:18 AM

Please log in to reply

6 replies to this topic

#1 rajaj

rajaj

Members

18 posts

LocationIndia

Posted 27 May 2015 - 09:18 AM

Dear All,

I am new here. I was a smoker for 18 years..and after thinking a lot, I quit smoking 11 days before (I am 36 yrs old). I use to smoke roughly a pack of cigarettes every day (each pack has 10). Some times 1 or 2 more..But for the past one year I smoked only 5 everyday..

After looking into this form I got to know that after quitting, phlegm will be expelled from lungs..I just want to know whether it comes out from nose or throat? Now i am getting phlegm from throat..but I am not able to spit out. I just swallowed them as it is easiler! I wanted to know when will the special mucus will be expelled..is it immediatly after 10 days? or or after 1 yr?

I am worried that after quitting i do not find anything improvement.. (there is no change I hardly notice after quitting smoking).

A week after quitting smoking I got 4 armpit bump..(one doctor said it is lymph node and other said it is just head boil, i.e. bump due to body heat)Now it is almost reduced..

How do I know that my lungs are improving after quitting? any changes in health?

thanks for your advice

rajaj

Hi Jillar:

Yes It was me! it was my very 1st msg in that forum! After few messages I added a signature, in which my last date and time was mentioned!!!

Any not much important..but curious to know my last date...

Regards, rajaj.

PS: Just got it..I quit smoking on 15 May 2015, 3 PM! Now I will added this little info in my signature.

Edited by Rajag
  • Like 2

"How do I know that my lungs are improving after quitting? any changes in health?"

Every cigarette you smoked did you harm. Congrats on 3 years of your continuous smoke free life and harm reduction from cigarettes. Welcome to QT Rajag 

Edited by DCCXXVII
  • Like 1