Another Smoke-Free Vacation in the books

Just got back from a week in Moab, UT with a couple buddies. This was our second trip. The last one was back in 2016 and I was still a smoker.

It was so nice to be out on the bikes and not worry about when we were going to stop so I could have a smoke. No carrying around old butts in my backpack (is there anything that smells worse?) No telling the guys to "Hang on a sec" while I finished my smoke.

It's amazing how much better everything is without smokes.

Moab1.jpg

Moab2.jpg

Moab3.jpg

Moab4.jpg

Moab5.jpg

Moab6.jpg

Moab7.jpg

Moab8.jpg

Moab9.jpg

• Like 9

Now that is what started me quitting. I so want a Smoke FREE vacation this year. It is my dream that I can climb all the steps through the mountains in Japan without having to stop to catch my breath AND without stopping to have a cig all the time. I so forgot about carrying around the butts and how gross they smelled. Thanks so much for sharing and so happy for you that you had such a wonderful Smoke FREE vacation!!! That is my dream. By then my nicotine receptors should be deactivated or gone or whatever happens to them. OMG.

Amazing pictures and places you have been!!! The idea of getting a bike looks like a lot of fun. Freedom on the bike, free of nicotine. 

I so needed this post. 

Edited by lml
  • Like 4