You can do this... deep breath... and lets just take it nice and slow... you know where the doughnuts are... and I have a lovely pot of tea for you sweets... I nice irish brew to go with ya sexy name.

Ok... you breathing deeply... and hold 3, 2, 1 and out... that's the way...

Now exercise is good to fight the crave. Go get ya swim gear ready, make sure you remember your bikini top this time.... and ya goggles.

• Haha 1

Well saddly I find myself back here, because I am a junky with a serious problem.

Hi My name is Fred. I am a COSaholic. It has been about 5 minutes since my last post. I hereby pledge to take the 48hr detox (yes again)... this time there are new, stricter rules due to my repeated appearances in this meeting room. There will be no popping in to check on the cool kids... there will be no random emotions.... this is a 48hr purge, total prohibition of the COSiverse... staying here I will be. The pull of the numbers is strong... the count down, the slapping... i think i have evens started to enjoy receiving...but now I am just romancing the numbers. Get ye back oh COSdemon.

4 minutes ago, Sslip said:

I do like going topless, don't you think it's sexier?

At the beach maybe, and its always fun getting someone to rub in ya blockout... but indoors for laps is a tad to slvtty for my liking... I mean ya have to have some class.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 2

OMG do you know how hard it was to not post a number then, knowing you wouldn't be notified if I did.... but I fought that crave, tooth and nail I fought it, I even typed the flippin number but I didn't hit post. Thats 1 me.... 0 COSdemon.

• Like 2

Its Ok Fluffy... we are all Junkies here.... its completely anonymous, are your Robbie Burns??

(The Robbie Burns is a Pub in Melbourne that is also a kick arse Spanish Restaurant... please don't ask me why The Robbie Burns is a Spanish restaurant, maybe there isn't much money to be made in haggis, porridge and tablet)

• Haha 1

Oh my peeps I follow are posting in there... in the COSiverse... they are sending me fizchick messages to go post... but I will be strong, I am nearly a 1/4 of the way through my detox. Its so hard being all alone though. If I send an SOS who will hear me... who will come to my aid. I must not post, right cos if I post, if i minus then I'm pretty weak... I am better than this compulsion... i can master this addiction. Oh the gnawing, aching crave to go and take one away, to steal one from the sticks tally, to hold up the chicks fight, to do my bit, I am so letting down my fellow chickies... but NONE... Not One Number Ever... I will not post today.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Sslip said:

^^^ Are you joining us here? The first step is to admit you are an addict! You can do it.

Unlike you @Sslippy, I can multitask and play game and make the weans dinner at same time but last night I just chose not too..?

I my dear friends have self control in abundance it's been 8 days,7hrs, 45m, 25s and 14 ms since my last doughnut (and apparently I'm still walking it off)... see self control ?

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Wee fluffy me said:

Unlike you @Sslippy, I can multitask and play game and make the weans dinner at same time but last night I just chose not too..?

I my dear friends have self control in abundance it's been 8 days,7hrs, 45m, 25s and 14 ms since my last doughnut (and apparently I'm still walking it off)... see self control ?

If it's the doughnuts you're trying to avoid then best steer clear. One battle at a time.

Glad you're not obsessing over the amount of time without a doughnut. Proud of you ?.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2