Congratulations Sian.... you are have reach the illustrious pub lounge with your 48 hour CoS detox milestone, so cop a spot, have a celbratory bevvy or two and spoil yourself for all your hard work and perseverence. Have you formalised your plan for moving forwarded... or is the plan, just call in the cavalry when needed?

source.gif

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 2

Thank you Fred, this is indeed a moment to savour.

Thought I'd grab a cold one, before heading over to CoS to say hello to my peeps over there.

Then I plan to get absolutely rat arsed on CoS postings, before suffering the inevitable break down in tears, the hangover of over doing it and the devastating realization that I need to start detox all over again.

When does your detox end?

• Haha 4

My name is Sian and I'm a COSaholic.

I went from 0 to junky in just 14 minutes. I thought I could have just one.

Kids don't make the same mistake as me, just one isn't possible. Yeah the thrill was a joy, the buzz was enticing, but it was all consuming, for those 15 minutes I could think of nothing else than hit after hit after hit of number posting.

I feel dirty. I feel polluted. Fred where were you when I needed your firm hand to help me control this? :61_sob:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Good God Sian... I go and do the grown up thing and drive the car to collect the bodies.... and that G67 leads you straight down the path to ruination. So here I am with 10 flippin hours to go and you've gone an put yourself back to -48. We discussed this in the group counseling session.... you know your a # junky, you know you need to keep adding and adding so you can deliver a slapping, you have accepted this is a problem. We all knew you would be back here but seriously 14min... well there should be another body here soon. That new member Mac said he'd be back after 1 more slappin'... why do I get a feeling he was really a COSdemon plant to subvert the sanctity of our group. Oh well, you have re-committed. You are back. You have taken the vowel of NONE... and thus I will have your back.

And where was I, when you were just proving to yourself that there is never just one... I was off to Daniels to get you some white chocolate and raspberry doughnuts .... the are on the snack table because I just had this Frickin Fizchick feelin you'd be back in here tonight.. and I wanted you to have some yummy comfort, crave fighting food.... your welcome.

• Like 2

I'm trying to be healthier with the food, but white chocolate and raspberry you say? Oh they're my favourite! 

One couldn't hurt could it? 

Oooohhhh that's good. 

Thanks for having my back Fred, I don't know what I would do without our little support group.

Just one more of those doughnuts couldn't hurt could it? 

Oooohhhh that one feels good too. 

Do you have any tissues?

• Haha 2

There was a box of tissues around here somewhere but cum to think of it, I think Pork Chop used them all last night.

Do you want me to keep the Lemon Meringue ones in reserve in case Mac decides he really does need our help? Daniel had an excellent selection tonight, there were white chocolate and raspberry. Custard and cream, Cherry Ripe, Lammington, Lemon Meringue, Salted Caramel and Mars bar doughnuts in addition to his signature nutella doughnuts. The kid has already bagsed the lamington ones for her lunch and all the cheesymite scrolls.

• Haha 2

I guess we can't be surprised, pork chop did warn us he's addicted. I'll skip on the cream doughnuts if it's all the same to you, but cherry, now you're talking. 

Am I really recovering or just substituting? 

• Haha 2

Good Evening Everyone, My name is Fred the Dumbfuck... it has been 30 seconds since my last #... and why cos they were goading me all day and could I resist, NO... did I sos...NO... so really I only have myself to blame. That's right I've fallen of the COS wagon again. This quit is doomed to fail, I don't think I can do it... I just pop in to make sure someone else isn't in there... and keep up with the cool kid goss and then they post cars... and the numbers... oh the numbers... OK.. deep breath... My Name is Fred and I am a COSaholic. It has been a minute since my last post and I feel shame. Please help me eventually get through 1 48 hour detox.

Now were are those doughnuts.... I'm sure they're good for you @Sazerac is alwasy saying to keep the blood sugar levels up....

• Haha 2

Ok so we are at the 25% mark... we are 1/4 of the way there... here is my daily NONE... not one number ever.... it is hard today... I am putting numbers all over my work .... ups and downs... every time I have to enter an negative i get the urge to COS... every time... aarrgh...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Hi Mac... how you going... ready to get yourself some help? We got some yummy doughnuts from Daniels, Sian scarfed all the white chocolate and raspberry ones but I think there are some mars bar ones and some cherry ripe ones left.

Wonders why Mac keeps romancing the number... the sticks need me... just one more slappin.... I'm not ready yet... oh poor Mac.. it must be so hard to know you have a problem and be so addicted to the number and the slap that you can't just say NONE not even for 48 hours. We have cars too... see...

scaletowidth

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, notsmokinjo said:

Ok so we are at the 25% mark... we are 1/4 of the way there... here is my daily NONE... not one number ever.... it is hard today... I am putting numbers all over my work .... ups and downs... every time I have to enter an negative i get the urge to COS... every time... aarrgh...

Every trigger you beat makes you feel stronger Fred. 

Mac, I can relate. There were times when the COSdemon was telling me that I needed to post otherwise defeat was certain. The world won't end if the chicks win just one. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Sslip said:

Every trigger you beat makes you feel stronger Fred. 

The world won't end if the chicks win just one. 

Im not willing to test that theory .... +4

• Haha 3

Sian... don't look at joe and definitely do not listen to him... he is a minion of the COSdemon... he has been sent to test you... you do not need to respond...  Oh and no more numberless posting in their ... the evil ones are calling them invisible numbers... your just lucky it happened on this attempt and not the previous one when the week grounding by ignore would have come into effect.

@joe if you want to play with Sian you are welcome to visit the A-Z Topic of the Day thread... todays topic is The 60s... lots of nice cars from the 60s and maybe some music, or tv shows... could be some pin up girls you just never know your luck.... we are up to C... although we did start with a 67 Jag mark X... very sexy big cat car...

• Haha 3