Oh, nice I like this....

My name is, well never mind that.   I'm addicted to COS.  When breakfast food started the thread years ago it seemed kinda stupid really.  I never dreamed I would become so consumed by it.  Recently I considered using my powers here for evil by banning certain players from the game just to remove the competition.  That's when I knew that I needed help.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Welcome Well Never Mind. We offer free beverages and doughnuts. Sian is halfway through the 48hr detox. Me, well let's just say the pull of the #s was too strong and during my night I posted. Glad to have you with us.

Fred.

PS... They will try anything to get you back in there... Do you think we should send our rehab bills to the breakfast food?

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 3

I guess I'm one of the lucky ones .... take it or leave it but I must admit; it's great to give the Chicks a good spanking every once in awhile.

Come to think of it, when I show up those chicks

kind of just spank themselves cuz they know they're gonna lose :) 

200w.gif

• Haha 3

Today I pledge NONE ... Not One Number Ever... even if it is flippin Irish Numeracy Day... The whole world is out to tempt me...

Stay strong Sian, I see Well Never Mind has already tossed their quit... I really want to woohoo the wees and other chick crew but I can't cos then I'll be on a reset. OH the numbers are calling. But no, I will not # today....half way there.

• Haha 3

In the beginning, I naively thought thought nicotine was the demon. Funny that.

My dna is all over that thread, many hundred pages back. 

I always liked the big O number, that was my favorite. 

In fact,  on one of my anniversaries they let me have a bunch of big O's.   That was sweet.

I've been good and absent since  I returned from hiatus. 

Still in it's defense, it is a great place to keep in touch, beat a crave, beat a stick,  and hang out while you're saving lives.

Truthfully, I don't even dare to lurk or read other threads about it (oh, wait...)

It is safer for me back in the catacombs.

Don't you tempt me you maniacs !  Sure, I miss the spankings, well,  who wouldn't ?  but, I am not your chick anymore,  my   - is a gone pecan.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, notsmokinjo said:

So Sian... you are nearly free of the 48 hr detox. Will you maintain your NONE or will you observe a daily limit?? I'm just pushing through to get that 48hrs up.

Well I'm concerned. Fluffy has got it bad, she is refusing to sleep now, she is buzzing too much from the slapping dolled out.

Think it may just have to be a hello place, but you know that means I'll end up out of control again and in the pit. I always let it creep up on me ?

Get ready for the next cry for help.

Edited by Sslip
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Somebody is sneaking into the game and leaving emotions on posts...

since this IS an anonymous group, I won't tell on the little boobie, but she may have to start her time,over and stay away an additional 48 hrs. :9_innocent:

Edited by joe
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, G67 said:

I was informed that there is a group that can help my addiction. Hello my name is Maclaren and I'm a COS addict.

Welcome, Maclaren, I'm Fred. Sorry for the delay I was wiping the coffee off my monitor. You'll find drinks and doughnuts on the table to your left. Sian, has almost reached the 48hr exclusion and is just contemplating her options.

4 minutes ago, joe said:

Somebody is sneaking into the game and leaving emotions on posts...

since this IS an anonymous group, I won't tell on the little boobie, but she may have to start her time,over and stay away an additional 48 hrs. :9_innocent:

I've just checked records and definitely no Boobies on our books, but its clear we have some stool pigeons ;) and quite a few dodos.  If you would to joins us and pledge NONE (not one number ever) and try the 48hr you will be most welcome. Together we can beat the COSdemon.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, G67 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome Fred. I just need to see the sticks win one more time and I think I'll be ready for the 48hr abstinence. 

With that, I'm gonna have to say NOPE...to NONE....off the win one for the sticks!

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, G67 said:

Thanks for the warm welcome Fred. I just need to see the sticks win one more time and I think I'll be ready for the 48hr abstinence. 

Mac, glad to hear it is just the one you need, I was concerned that you might be addicted. 

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, G67 said:

You know you really don't need one more Mac, that's just junky talk. You can do this mate. We got ya back, don't listen to that COSdemon's lies about needing 'just one more'.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

OMG... frucking aresholes are in there knowing Sian will be out to it cos of B-Northy night time and they are openly goading me to participate... are they frickin kidding me... wait.. there's a new post.... oooohhhh lookit ^^^ how frickin hot is that! .... Only a few hours to go, Sian said sneaky likes were kosher and will not be me on a re-start... I can frickin do this.... Thanks Mac, that pick helped me keep the NONE.... I was so close to caving...

• Like 1
  • Haha 2