I hearby call to order the first official meeting of COSA... A special sub support group for those of us trying to loose one addiction who have become addicted to a new demon that is trying to rule our lives. Welcome to COSaholics Anonymous. The support group for those with an uncontrollable addiction to Chicks or Sticks.

Hi my name is, ah Fred, this is my first meeting. Its true, I am a COSaholic. It has been ten hours since my last post, my last -1 from the total. I fell sweaty and twitchy just wondering what the count is, who is winning, can I change the outcome with my post. But I am taking the 48hr detox. Thanks for your support.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 5

Yes well there are a few others who should be in here.... Hmmmmm maybe the Frick n frack boys????

Oh.. This is hard, I let down me girl mates or I don't have me other mates back (see I'm really good at the annonomous bit @Sslip) or my own mental health. .... Hmmm.... Oh the temptation.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Haha 5

I have a couple of addictions I need to address....I'm addicted to giving the sticks a good slap !!!....the smarting hand feels oh so good.!!!

I'm a self confessed sausageholic...lord grant me the strength..

All I  can do is take it one day at a time...or one sausage ...!!!!!!

• Haha 6

Well I am too embarrassed to say my name but gawd damn they doughnuts.. they everywhere I here them calling me..

Ps. I am not addicted to chicks n sticks I find it a lovely social gathering and a great wee blether except when you meet the strong and silent type that's the ones I want to pelt with doughnuts ?

• Haha 5

Don't worry your other junky mate G will be in there soon ... its nearly 4 am his time... he will be on soon cos the craves will wake him up.... I think the big red car sleeps even less than i do... its not good for the boys health or development... I think we should stage an intervention.... who's in???

• Haha 1

Hello all, my name is, er, Sian and I am a COSaholic. 

Stoney silence? You're a tough crowd. 

Anyhow it's been 12 hours now since my last hit of chicks n sticks. 

It started just so I could hang out with the cool kids. Just the odd one or two couldn't hurt right? But it escalated, soon I enough I needed more and more hits just to take the edge off the cns craving. Oh the competition, the buzz, the thrill of another win. 

So pretty much totally out of control. My medicine, not being able to say hello to the cool kids for a bit. I'm going for a lie down. 

• Haha 6

Don't listen to her Sian... you too will be like me....

Hi My name is ... Fred,

It is one minute since may last post in Chicks  or Sticks. I swear I just popped in to say hi to some mates. I thought I had control of it and just one comment would be enough. But no I had to go and post a ninja stealth invisible number. So I have thrown away my detox. I must stay away from there... its just 48 hours. I can do this, I am strong.

• Sad 1

I know, I know... cold turkey babe... its the only way to go. Big, deep, calming breath... I will not post a number. I do not need to take one away. I do not need the thrill of victory. I am calm, I can play nice. I do not feel the urge to slap... Thanks Darl, that was close. I've got this.

So if there's a slapping in the COS and we don't see it and we don't hear it and we don't feel it does it really happen.

Oh Sian, I think we need some wee spray.

If Wee knew we have free doughnuts and coffee at our meetings do you think she could join us too.

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

And G has changed his profile pic to Ayrton Senna and I can't go across there to ask about it. Is this torture or what?

Is this stuff we'd really be interested in or is it the bastard addiction talking?

• Haha 3

um... cars!... um F1! ... GTs..... Ayrton Senna.... we have to be strong... maybe Joe with an E pendage and G belong in here with us... so not fair playing the car card... how do they know my weakness... next thing they will fill the screen with vegemite and timtams.... 

You know its the bastard  COSdemon.

And look.... now Jillar has joined the ranks of Fluffy the enabler... like those stupid smoking 'friends' who keep offering you a smoke.....

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, jillar said:

Ok you two, although your efforts are valiant, you should only be trying to beat one addiction at a time. So go crazy over there!

First Fluffy and now you? Get thee behind me satan, but please don't push me into the path of temptation.

In any case do I know you enabler? This is anonymous and we are fiercely protecting our identities.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1