c9jane29 IS ON THE LIDO DECK - 1 year smoke free today

notsmokinjo

@c9jane29 Biggest, Hugest Congratulations on reaching the Lido Deck. You are now officially 1 year smoke free. Well done beautiful lady, you fought through everything life and the nicodemon could throw at you over the past 12 months and now you freedom ship has come in. Sit back, relax and enjoy your achievement in style.

lido-party.jpg?w=507&h=338

Reci has passed on a special congratulatory telgram (hope your old enough to know what one of those are, I had to check) from Patrick and Spongebob... seems they heard their favourite girl had become and official Old Pharte and they wanted to share in the party. The Message reads:

c9jane29 you are so awesome (stop). Keep The Quit (stop) Don't Stop the NOPE (stop)

giphy.gif&key=b6c1e42f0fd0610804034e1716

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jane, this is magical.

Right from the outset of my quit back at QSMB, the encouragement and positivity you brought just lit up the place, so from me a great big thanks.

So grab a glass, put, your feet up and soak it in, while we toast an awesome quit to an awesome person.

Great work on reaching the Lido deck! Enjoy it, you've earnt it.

• Like 5

Thank you guys so much!! I'm SO PROUD, just so damn proud of myself...not just for one year of quitting smoking but for the growth in me.

I'm a new person (I'm going to cry). Quitting fixed me. It changed the way I look at myself and my place in this world. 

I'm not a come in late and stand at the back kind of person, but smoking made me that person... I'm not someone who will tell white lies to go hide and use drugs, but smoking made me that person. But, like any abusive relationship, enough is enough and it's time to walk away.

I found all those things about me that I thought were lost...confidence, self-esteem, joy, motivation...I was burning them away...20 times a day.

Never again, never ever, always vigilant, always NOPE.

Thank you guys for celebrating today with me, I'm proud of all of us. Thank you for being here for people like me who have no one else that really cares. THANK YOU!

P.S. to anyone who cares, sorry I've been away. My daughter needed specific care that caused me to be away for the past 6ish weeks. But, good news is no surgery, significant improvement, follow up in Sept.

• Like 8

Congratulations Jane on your first year smoke free! I'm so happy for you and glad I was a part of your journey. You continued supporting everyone even when you had trials of your own. And that my friend is appreciated. 

I'm thrilled to hear the good news about your daughter not needing heart surgery. That's a huge weight to be lifted off you. And just think she'll never remember that her mommy was once a smoker! 

Now go celebrate you old pharte and have a great day :)

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Sorry I missed your BIG DAY Jane ? It looks like the crowd has thinned a little on the Lido Deck by now so we can sit, have a quiet cocktail and chat about how great it is to have achieved that 1 year smoke free status!

2chpbow.jpg

Great work by the way and so happy to hear the good news about your daughter too.

Congratulations on this auspicious day (well, the day after this auscpicious day, but hey, the party goes on) and you deserve all the festivities, kudos and praise we can muster!  Glad to hear your daughter is doing g well too.  Two reasons now to celebrate!