Welcome to another fun packed week of life, smoke free, happy and hardy. The week goes to the Birtski's who are celebrating their doughnut appreciation week (although it may just be the Scots). We have a few choices in Aus but family week gets my nod, recent events have reminded me how important family is so that's the one. Finally, the every entertaining American's give us the Dance Like A Chicken Day... why??, well why not. So buts a move and get your groove on as we all do the chicken dance together ....

tenor.gif?itemid=6090556

yeah-nah, no chicken dancing for me but I will say NOPE because nothing rules my life but me!

Topic of the Day:  Old Songs that Make you Feel Good 

Edited by notsmokinjo
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, tocevoD said:

Back here for inspiration so it's a hearty nope from me.

Hey tocevoD, good to hear from you, hope things are going well. 

And a big Monday Nope from me. 

• Like 9

12 minutes ago, tocevoD said:

Back here for inspiration so it's a hearty nope from me.

Great to see you, we are here to help , so how's you doing??

NOPE from me 

And a yep to Jo it's all of Britain 

@Sslippy, are you supporting this worthy cause,I'm sure there is a wee bakery down your way taking part...?

20180514_073232.jpg

• Like 7

^^^ I hadn't heard of it until you mentioned it Fluffy, but a nice way to make money for a great charity. Sadly there is not a bakery in 20 miles of where I am which is taking part (at least according to the map) ?

This needs to become bigger!

• Like 8